✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

sam smith sounds like he has a REALLY bad cold or something.

AFAIK he always sounds like that. Although his singing abilities don't seem to be that bad, his songs are awful. And his falsetto i weirdly high-pitched. Actually, there is just one single male falsetto in the whole world that i like listening to...guess which one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris often kisses the other guys. I have a photo of Chris and Jonny in a full-on lip lock.[ATTACH]32359[/ATTACH]

hahaaaa! i'm sorry to break it to you if you weren't kidding, but that's photoshopped!

I'm gonna hit you with some stats. This thread, tonight:

Over 900 replies, 60 pages and 15,000 views

Awesome :D

fantastic! this is what i'll come back to next week. going to miss the global citizen festival.

omg the comments on the right hand side of the stream are cracking me up

yeah all these "coldplay are boring where is Kanye2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 KANYE2020 yeah JAZZZON DERULO" comments...well, not everyone is blessed with a taste for true musical talent, dear Coldplayer friends ;)

Cool! I was wondering if you were able to see stats like that!!

I worked it out based on what I remember seeing earlier, on the frontend :P

Looking from my admin side though, the interesting thing is, the amount of members on the forums didn't spike today. It shot up by 100 people to around 300 on September 9th and the majority of those people have been checking back/posting every day since :)

I worked it out based on what I remember seeing earlier, on the frontend :P

Looking from my admin side though, the interesting thing is, the amount of members on the forums didn't spike today. It shot up by 100 people to around 300 on September 9th and the majority of those people have been checking back/posting every day since :)

Yeah, I think when the festival was just starting, I saw someone post that there were 84ish people on here and I remember thinking that was kind of low

I also got this feeling, he sounded most off in Paradise. Considering he got better as it went on, I wonder if they weren't happy the way the guy (Elvis?) basically threw something on the floor after they were kind the first time and was like "let's see if we can make them do anything like a trained dog." I found it classless. You don't treat someone like that, especially not on live tv. Maybe they decided not to play the song after that.

That interview was very low-level. I'm also not trying to sound elitist here, as another forum member has written too, but it is targeted towards a teenie Kanye-ASFOS-OneDirection type crowd.

That interview was very low-level. I'm also not trying to sound elitist here, as another forum member has written too, but it is targeted towards a teenie Kanye-ASFOS-OneDirection type crowd.

I'm just gonna put a note here: Kanye is a highly-respected artist and musician. Sure, the festival as a whole might be targeted towards a different demographic, but Kanye is honestly on a higher caliber than Coldplay is in the eyes of most critics/listeners.