✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

What I think:

Viva intro fucked up > Chris: "hOLY SHIT OMG WHATS HAPPENIN-oh it continues, better safe the song!

Chris being super conscious about everything probably thought about this fuck up throughout the entire performance and was anxious about it, that's maybe why he was like "oh damN" at the end because the gig wasnt perfect

or he was just staring because he doeS IT ALL THE TIME. But who knows :awesome:

But honestly. Even if you are right... I wouldn't see why they would bring out all the new designs and colorful stuff... and stuff from India where they were definetely doing some AHFOD stuff.... and not play anything?? I really don't think it's just a coincidence.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But honestly. Even if you are right... I wouldn't see why they would bring out all the new designs and colorful stuff... and stuff from India where they were definetely doing some AHFOD stuff.... and not play anything?? I really don't think it's just a coincidence.

I guess they just want to start the new era and get on with it, and leave all the emotional laden, break-up orientend GS crap behind them :shrug:

Yes. this is nice when they respect the culture and don't just put stereotypes into their songs/videos.

On the other hand, I could never ever get as butthurt over the latter as some people... I mean, if Coldplay were to take some German elements into their song and only make beer references, I'd be mildly annoyed and roll my eyes, but not flip my shit and hate them for the rest of my life. Some people/fans just need to chill <__<

To each their own, and I respect your opinion, even if I disagree to an extent. I feel there are fundamental distinctions between Germany, with an unfortunate history of oppressing, and say communities of countries with very salient history of being oppressed. I feel that if you took a walk in my shoes you'd get where I'm coming from a little better if you struggle to see my point is all. :)

Glad we had this talk!

At least at the Global Citizen Festival, the band can do whatever the hell they want since Chris is an organizer of the event. :smug: That would be a much better time to play something new.

I hope so. But really don't want to expect anything as I was pretty disappointed tonight. At least the GCF will be on TV, so it will be better quality. If I had my choice, I would want them to announce the single on Monday, release it Friday, and then debut it live on Saturday. We will see through.

oH HEY, LOOK AT THE TIME, it's 6:20 in the morning, I think I should go to bed now :cheesy:

Was a fun with you guys, as always! Have a nice... whatever it is where you are right now, day/night/evening/morning!

BYE

/dead

Please don't leave. You're the only person here who makes any sense :(

Does anyone have a pic of them from tonight? I really wanna see their clothes (at least)

I have a whole video of pretty much the whole event if you so wish to want it..... But here's a picture anyway... [ATTACH=CONFIG]32356[/ATTACH] You can clearly see it looks new... yet they didn't play anything new. I don't know if anything went wrong but it sure seems like it...