✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 'A Head Full Of Dreams' Badge

Sparky

AHFOD Art

For those wondering what the art for AHFOD will be, I want to point out a few things. First, there is obviously going to be a lot of color in this era based on the band covered in paint in the new music video. But for those who say it's going to be a "MX2" i would disagree. MX was more about the graffiti messages. This one may simply be color. Second, in ways of structural art, I think it's been right in front of us all along. For those of you on the non-mobile website, look at the top of the page where the Coldplaying logo is. The one with the symbols from the Coldplay Timeline. Look at the art for each of the album symbols. It's definitely colorful, and it's most certainly new art coming from the band. In ways of designs, I think we're looking at something etchy with all colors included. Etchy like :ghoststories:, and colorful like :mx:[ATTACH=CONFIG]32308[/ATTACH]

Does anyone have a high resolution of that painters triangle, either with or without or without that colorful circle around it? I'm trying to make an inquiry about how much it would cost to get embroidered patches of that logo done, but the company I'm talking to needs to have a picture before they can give me an estimate.