✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Outfits

Guest diogo_sg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish they'd revisit the AROBTTH and X&Y outfits - black, white, simple.

Yes! Much my own style, plays up to my obsession with minimalism and simplicity.

I remember when I suggested the clothes looked like MX part 2 everyone shouted at me but If you're not a Coldplay fan and you looked at the two respective eras I'd say you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Guest diogo_sg

About a possible revisit to the AROBTTH / X&Y outifts: they did that in the GS era.

I just hope the rest of the AHFOD outfits aren't too similar to the MX ones. We need original, new and creative outfits for this era. Imo, the best AHFOD outfits so far are the ones they wore in India. I specially love Chris's jacket. It's very different from anything they've worn before.

About a possible revisit to the AROBTTH / X&Y outifts: they did that in the GS era.

During GS Chris wore a T-shirt and believe me or not, this and the Love buttons set it very much apart from said previous Eras, at least for my eyes.

To me, their look during AROBTTH and X&Y was kinda alternative, and I liked that. GS gear was not alternative.

Yes! Much my own style, plays up to my obsession with minimalism and simplicity.

I remember when I suggested the clothes looked like MX part 2 everyone shouted at me but If you're not a Coldplay fan and you looked at the two respective eras I'd say you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Yeah, those MX2.0 fears were not really welcome in the LP7 thread. Personally I think they have a basis though and should be adressed...

• 3 weeks later...

I would love their outfits to be in style of the Magic music video and the Christmas Lights video. A combination of that, and a little bit more colour (like MX) would be great IMO.

Edit: And I hope Chris gets rid of those awful sneakers haha

Guest diogo_sg
I would love their outfits to be in style of the Magic music video and the Christmas Lights video. A combination of that, and a little bit more colour (like MX) would be great IMO.

Edit: And I hope Chris gets rid of those awful sneakers haha

Apart from the sneakers (which I do find funny) thing, I love everything you said. Those outfits would look amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
I found this on Twitter.

I think it is "The sun on snow"

It is!!! The code has been deciphered! Good job! In what song could this be in?

I hope their outfits are going to improve haha. Especially Chris' clothes are horrible, like he just pulled something out of his closet and decided to wear it all the time :o

Someone on Youtube said he looked like Sheldon Cooper of TBBT fame...tells you all you need to know about the way they dress....

Someone on Youtube said he looked like Sheldon Cooper of TBBT fame...tells you all you need to know about the way they dress....

Haha omg I just realized until you told me :lol: I still watch that show and yep, I still prefer Chris's GS / MX outfits :sad:

along with giving chris "sheldon cooper" martin a makeover, i don't like those colorful flower chains (?) on the set. don't go with the rest of the aesthetics.

seriously though, we should be alarmed the day chris gets a fashion sense. after all he is a man who dresses like this, and worse. with flowery shirts and smiley face hats.

article-0-18E3E90F000005DC-850_634x894.jpg