✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Outfits

Guest diogo_sg

Guest diogo_sg

I don't think there was already a thread about the new era outfits, so here it is!

In that video interview from EllenTube, that guy "steals" Chris's jacket. Well, it's a new piece of clothing I had never seen before. It has three pins attached to it (colorful ones) and colorful stripes glued? to it.

What do you think?

a3386bf3593c1c262ec6407ac3633ca2.jpg

This is the best I can get.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from Viva on they always had their own unique different style of outfits, but everything we've seen so far seems a re-make between the Mylo Xyloto outfits and the GS ones, which seems to me that the're a bit uninspirational and chose the easy way this time. But of course it far too early to judge at this moment.

Usually they've always been on point with their outfits so I'm still hoping for something very unique and what they have not done before ;)

I found the new outfits a bit disappointing since they are essentially a slightly altered remake of the MX clothes. Also, I never found the love button very original to be honest, andI'd prefer if Chris stopped wearing them ALL the time.

Wish they'd revisit the AROBTTH and X&Y outfits - black, white, simple.

I found the new outfits a bit disappointing since they are essentially a slightly altered remake of the MX clothes. Also, I never found the love button very original to be honest, andI'd prefer if Chris stopped wearing them ALL the time.

I found the black look to be boring tbh... but I respect your opinion.

Guest diogo_sg

Well, about this particular jacket, it seems like a revisit of the MX one. About the jacket Chris wore in India, that one looks very interesting and original, full of colors and such. I love that one.

As for the Love Button, that's just a movement Chris supports very fondly and I think that's very beautiful, to be honest.

While the dark outfits match the first three and the GS eras, they would become boring too fast.

Guest diogo_sg
Chris' outfit for the GCF is very similar to the MX era outfits.

Almost same blue t shirt, pants and shoes.

Is coldplay nostalgic of this era ? ;)

I noticed that too. Maybe, who knows?

Still, we should wait for more (official) pics and videos of them before we start judging.

Guest diogo_sg
No.12 of the goals = infinity symbol on pants

No.17 of the goals = white pattern beside love button in picture

Could it be? Maybe each outfit from this era has some hidden symbol related to the Global Goals.

Could it be? Maybe each outfit from this era has some hidden symbol related to the Global Goals.

that'd be cool, you might actually be right but I can't find anything in the Global Goals that looks similar to the colorful symbol on the other's hat.