✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to headline Glastonbury for the 4th time!

filiprasmusson

Hey everyone! I'm sure the tickets are sold out right?? In getting deployed from the US soon and I may be able to make this festival! Where do you recommend I look or buy tickets from?? Thanks!

I think they haven't sold anything yet

(I am not sure about it)

OPS :D

However any "returns" are put up for sale around April time (or any tickets which haven't been paid for in full by the deadline), so you might get lucky in the resale.

Just remember to register (I'm sure the Glastonbury festival website will shout out when registrations are open again)

• Like 1

However any "returns" are put up for sale around April time (or any tickets which haven't been paid for in full by the deadline), so you might get lucky in the resale.

Just remember to register (I'm sure the Glastonbury festival website will shout out when registrations are open again)

One of my many life goals

one day I hope

• 2 weeks later...
Big step up from last year imo Florence was great and The Who were excellent but Kanye not a fan of Muse though so I don't really care, will watch Adele and COLDPLAY (of course) though

MUSE IS A MUST WATCH

Guest diogo_sg

^ I love them too! It would be fun to watch and hear that collaboration, I think. As long as they don't get on stage with those outfits, of course :P

Awesome news! It will be a fabulous show, Loved the Bee Gees. Barry Gibb will be a great addition

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/96397/Barry-Gibb-to-jam-with-Coldplay-at-Glastonbury

Barry Gibb is reportedly set to join band Coldplay during their closing slot at Glastonbury Festival.

While the Bee Gees singer had been rumoured to making an appearance previously, he has now allegedly been invited to perform a medley of iconic Bee Gees hits with Chris Martin's group on the Pyramid Stage on June 26 (16) at Worthy Farm.

Barry, 69, is the only surviving member of the Seventies band he founded with his brothers Robin and Maurice Gibb in 1966.

The singer, songwriter and record producer rose to worldwide fame alongside his brothers as one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed groups in the history of popular music.

A source revealed to British newspaper The Sun: “Chris was delighted to be asked to headline again but told Michael he wanted to bring some friends along, too.

“Barry had already been asked to perform but didn’t have time to perfect a full set with his touring band.

“As soon as Chris got wind he asked Barry if he wanted to come on stage with Coldplay," the source added.

Coldplay will become the first group to headline the festival four times. They previously appeared in 2002, 2005 and 2011.

But frontman Chris, 39, allegedly told Glastonbury's boss Michael Eavis he would only return if they could mix it up with guest appearances, like his recent slot at the Superbowl in February this year (16) where he performed with Beyonce and Bruno Mars.

Thankfully Barry was keen on the idea: “He agreed straight away. The band are putting a Bee Gees medley together cramming in all of their classics. It’s going to be really special. There are likely to be a few other surprise guests on the night too, which are still to be decided," explained the source.

usually i'm against coldplay having special guests. look what happened with the super bowl. totally eclipsed coldplay.

BUT in the case of headlining glasto for the 4th time (!!!!!) they have to do something special. they have had their moments to shine all three previous times. performed alone, as coldplay, and they were all fantastic performances. so i'm aboard with guests to up the ante for the fourth (first time a headliner headlining for the fourth time). i like bee gees. now let's see how this turns out! i'm all for the less (modern) poppy people joining coldplay. we've had plenty of those crossovers and i've had more than enough.