✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-06] Coldplay Performing at TFI Friday (20:00 UK time)

Sparky

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome performance! Love the woohoo's at the end. They're gonna be amazing at Coldplay concerts :D :D

You're right!!! Wow, those would sound amazing!!

god, i like AOAL but it's so awful live...especially with those cowbells or whatever instrument that is.

much less funky...very bad

Yeah I focused on those cowbells....where was the bass??

Now, does someone have the video of Chris playing the banana piano? And of the whole show? Thanks!

Yeah, I missed that part, so i hope it's uploaded soon!

He's almost 40... It is normal. But the song is also too uplifting so he has to put everything into it.

Hey, I know this Flemish singer who is 48 and can run around the Sportpaleis all night without loosing his breath.

Chris really needs to workout a lot more for the upcoming tour. :D

They we're too nervous, that's the reason! It's never easy the first time you play a new song live.

I don't think so, they're use to release new songs ! They saw people's reactions since this morning... Can we talk of stress when we now they're also use to play in front of 80 000 persons in live ?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notice that he was out of breath... I mean, I saw his with lot more energy... It's strange, It made me almost ill-at-ease...

Seriosly why isn't it uploaded yet.

JesusChrist they performed 20 minutes ago! Patience!

Also let's face it, it's not REALLY worth downloading anyway :lol: It'll get better once Chris gets properly back into whatever routine rockstars have :nod:

JesusChrist they performed 20 minutes ago! Patience!

Also let's face it, it's not REALLY worth downloading anyway :lol: It'll get better once Chris gets properly back into whatever routine rockstars have :nod:

They are always exceedingly bad when playing a song for the first time :lol:

but I remember the first time they played Viva la Vida it was nice :thinking:

or my brain is just pretending it was nice? :worried:

Maybe they practiced more ;) i'm trying to remember when/where they played it live for the first time.

I have vivid memories of an extremely awful first time version of paradise

Borges, an Argentinian writer, said that it was the same, we build memories from the present.

:blank:

Well I hope my subconsciousness keeps my true memories all nice and clean while my daily-basis consciousness is just struggling to remember old things because it's so busy processing all the stuff that's happening around it constantly :surprised: