✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-06] Coldplay Performing at TFI Friday (20:00 UK time)

Sparky

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not getting confirmation email from Channel 4 but nevermind, i'm watching it on an app I use via my phone.

If you can't find a stream. Download an app called 'Mobdro'. You need to search for it on Google then download it (as a third party app) It's completely safe, I use it a lot.

Once your on Mobdro, go to the channels tab and type 'Channel 4'. Enjoy :)

I bet some Oldplayers want something that sounds like the Maccabees :) That's the Britpop sound... they might have continued it except they are more US-influenced now - blame it on Gwyneth and all the resulting friends

I consider myself as an Oldplayer and I don't want Coldplay to sound like The Maccabees... I want Coldplay to sound Coldplay! :D

The Maccabees are too Indie. And I don't like that :P

Not getting confirmation email from Channel 4 but nevermind, i'm watching it on an app I use via my phone.

If you can't find a stream. Download an app called 'Mobdro'. You need to search for it on Google then download it (as a third party app) It's completely safe, I use it a lot.

Once your on Mobdro, go to the channels tab and type 'Channel 4'. Enjoy :)

This works for me. Thanks Sparky! For anyone else in the USA, do this. It takes less than 5 minutes. Coldplay are not on yet, so you have time!