✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

►► Coldplay Discography ARTIFIED ◄◄

Batman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome !!! Like I imagined it !! (And very sad )

Of all your pictures so far, to me this one is the best !!

Well excuse me, you were the one with the sad idea! :laugh3:

Thanks for your nice compliment though :wacko:

Brilliant! My second favorite.
Fanks dewd :awesome: What's your #1 then?

Damnnnn dudeeeee
deeeeeeeeEEeeewd

These are totally how I imagine all the songs
yay! :dance:

I have an idea for Speed Of Sound: A wide-eyed (representing the awestruck by nature and life theme of the song) Chris climbing up a tree, stretching out his hand towards the sky (climb up, up in the trees, every chance that you get is a chance you seize; also, he does this kind of movements in the music video). In the sky, you can see several planets and they appear to be in a move (planets are moving at the speed of light). In the distance the night skyline of an Asian city (Japan and China all lit up). In the foreground, a flock of birds flying low above the ground, rising higher (Birds came flying from the underground). The setting should be nighttime with the buildings and the stars/planets lighted.

Ok @Batman, here's one for Moving To Mars. How about a young person who has always dreamed of going to space, looking out of his window up at the stars. He is looking up and smiling as he may get there someday, but doesn't know for sure. The band could also be in space on Mars waving to him: the boy really wants to fly away.

How about the Northern Lights in the sky as he's looking up and the stars reflecting in his eyes?

Hello, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of artworks in the past two days. Yesterday I didn't feel like posting anything because of the terrible things that happened in Paris, and today I still felt somewhat down.. BUT! Tomorrow I'll post at least 2 new artworks, one for Square One, the other one will be surprise :charming:

I have an idea for Speed Of Sound: A wide-eyed (representing the awestruck by nature and life theme of the song) Chris climbing up a tree, stretching out his hand towards the sky (climb up, up in the trees, every chance that you get is a chance you seize; also, he does this kind of movements in the music video). In the sky, you can see several planets and they appear to be in a move (planets are moving at the speed of light). In the distance the night skyline of an Asian city (Japan and China all lit up). In the foreground, a flock of birds flying low above the ground, rising higher (Birds came flying from the underground). The setting should be nighttime with the buildings and the stars/planets lighted.

Dude I just love your ideas!

Ok @Batman, here's one for Moving To Mars. How about a young person who has always dreamed of going to space, looking out of his window up at the stars. He is looking up and smiling as he may get there someday, but doesn't know for sure. The band could also be in space on Mars waving to him: the boy really wants to fly away.

How about the Northern Lights in the sky as he's looking up and the stars reflecting in his eyes?

That's a really nice image you created there, I'll try to incorporate what you've written down :cheesy:

I'd like to see Don't Panic!
Already have an idea for that :awesome:

Already have an idea for that :awesome:

Why does my disturbed mind now see human bones sinking in a lake ?! OMG, how creepy some Coldplay lines are, after all..

But Don't Panic is a warm and comforting song, so I hope the image will be warm and comforting :D

Dude I just love your ideas!

Daily Ideas from Jack (me;))

As well as the Square One, The epic Speed Of Sound one from @I ran away, Don't Panic and my Moving To Mars idea, why don't you do O?

O is basically set at night over the countryside and fields. It is midnight there and a set of birds are flying in a line through the sky 'flock of birds, hovering above'. Below, on the field is a small house where a man lives. from the window he is seen sitting down, looking up at the sky but he is quite upset because his wife left him. He then imagines he is flying with the flock of birds away from home and because he misses his wife, she is imagined up in the sky flying with him: 'fly on right through, maybe one day I'll fly next to you'. In his imagination he holds his wife's hand as he glides across the sky, the city is seen in the distance.

Could you do one for Talk? I'm not good at describing things but the chorus describes perfectly how I felt I while ago about my future. I was frustrated about what I do, now I'm very optimistic and I know I can do whatever I want. Anyways, this song helped me to deal with my fears and I'd like to see how you can represent those lyrics that resonate in our lives in a drawing.

Could you do one for Talk? I'm not good at describing things but the chorus describes perfectly how I felt I while ago about my future. I was frustrated about what I do, now I'm very optimistic and I know I can do whatever I want. Anyways, this song helped me to deal with my fears and I'd like to see how you can represent those lyrics that resonate in our lives in a drawing.

Hmmhm yes, this is gonna be hard :surprised: But I like challenges!

• 2 weeks later...