✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

►► Coldplay Discography ARTIFIED ◄◄

Batman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea for I Bloom Blaum: Dark background, hints at garden. Chris's (younger ) face up close, but portrait mode so you can see he his currently playing guitar. He is staring straight at the viewer, lids half-closed ("darling those tired eyes") but still alert. In one of his eyes you can see a reflection of a girls's face (the love interest he sings to)

*gets all flustered*

Dude that sounds pretty... intimate °-°

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS PLEASE CONTINUE OK

Niiice

This song is red to me too

glad u like it darlin' :gorgeous:

Woohoo, looking forward to all your drawings

Since tumblr decided to remove the reply thingies I though I'd come cheer you on on here

Looking forward to all your drawings

Yaaay! :cheesy: I'm glad you're looking into this thread :D

Yeah tumblr went full retard on that one :dozey:

HOT HOT HOT HOOOOOT

Plz do Square One next!

EDIT: You could also do Christmas Lights on Christmas

Hahah thanks :charming:

I already have a sketch for Square One and it's next on the list! :dance: I think I'll do AROBTTH after that one.

I'm super happy to have you guys showing interest in this! I've got this project on my mind for a really long time now but never got around/get motivated enough to start it. But your sweet and nice comments are the fuel to keep me going! SO thank you so much y'all! :wacky:

I'm super happy to have you guys showing interest in this! I've got this project on my mind for a really long time now but never got around/get motivated enough to start it. But your sweet and nice comments are the fuel to keep me going! SO thank you so much y'all!

I'm always happy when you're happy :smug:

Military imagery

I see lots of cannons and death and nice snow (white)

nice :wideeyed:

I can see a battle scene taking place around (or on) a violet hill with a flag on top. And the flag has bullet holes in it and is more or less torn into shreds.

Wow Batman this is amazing! I wish I could do what you do. I have a friend who is also an illustrator and your style is very similar to his. I feel like he would like the stuff you're doing a lot!

Oooh cool! I would like to see his stuff! Does he have a wesbite or something?

And also thank you very much :wacky:

I think you could use something from the last verse....maybe the bleeding of all your colors into one....or being fired from a catapult
I kinda did that for sketch 2 lol

And I thought it might be a little bit drastic to show someone being rocketed to the sky by a catapult! :lol: