✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

►► Coldplay Discography ARTIFIED ◄◄

Batman

I have an idea for the Goldrush, but it may be a lot of work.

The entire band in early 1900's Western outdoor clothes (cowboy hat, vest, boots...) kneeling at a river rinsing gold particles in these plates.

Will is holding a telephone receiver to his ear, the line of which connects to nowhere.

Oooouh I like this idea! :cheesy:

Well it is a lot of work if I were to illustrate the entire band in high detail. But since the focus is on Will holding the telephone receiver, I can leave a lot of the details out on the rest of the picture and you'd still be able to recognize everything. Probably will take 90 minutes or so.

But Western outdoor clothes!!!1! alone for that I'll add another hour to this project :wideeyed:

• Like 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
hELLO YOU GUYS.

I may have spent more than my usual 30 minutes on this piece :awesome: I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

up_and_up_by_janduny-d9ybhbv.jpg

Up & Up

Another amazing piece. Great job! [emoji7]

I have an idea for the Goldrush, but it may be a lot of work.

The entire band in early 1900's Western outdoor clothes (cowboy hat, vest, boots...) kneeling at a river rinsing gold particles in these plates.

Will is holding a telephone receiver to his ear, the line of which connects to nowhere.

Nice idea! [emoji4]

Oooouh I like this idea! :cheesy:

Well it is a lot of work if I were to illustrate the entire band in high detail. But since the focus is on Will holding the telephone receiver, I can leave a lot of the details out on the rest of the picture and you'd still be able to recognize everything. Probably will take 90 minutes or so.

But Western outdoor clothes!!!1! alone for that I'll add another hour to this project :wideeyed:

You should get to work, then! [emoji1]

hELLO YOU GUYS.

I may have spent more than my usual 30 minutes on this piece :awesome: I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

up_and_up_by_janduny-d9ybhbv.jpg

Up & Up

I can definitely see how you took inspiration from [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER]'s artwork[emoji14]Your art always amazes me!

• Like 1

I'd like to see AROBTTH, heck I'd PAY (like actually pay because I think you could do a really good job) to see AROBTTH.

I always imagined it as Chris sitting down in a field of grain with a gun in one hand (pistol/revolver, old western style) and his face buried in the other (elbow on leg face in hand)

(pose)

man-in-hospital-scrubs-sitting-on-the-floor-with-head-down-and-hand-BCM47T.jpg

(environment)

maxresdefault.jpg

Behind him (like 100 or so feet) is a burning farmhouse

spring-at-lodge-farmhouse.jpg

and it all takes place at night, you can see the wind push the flames on the building. There's a group of men running towards the building with rifles, in soldier uniforms similar to what they wore during VLV. Next to Chris is a shadowy figure of a woman who is standing and resting a hand on his shoulder.

I really wish I had the skill to make it myself because I've had the idea for so long. The only art I'm blessed in is music.

I'd like to see AROBTTH, heck I'd PAY (like actually pay because I think you could do a really good job) to see AROBTTH.

I always imagined it as Chris sitting down in a field of grain with a gun in one hand (pistol/revolver, old western style) and his face buried in the other (elbow on leg face in hand)

(pose)

man-in-hospital-scrubs-sitting-on-the-floor-with-head-down-and-hand-BCM47T.jpg

(environment)

maxresdefault.jpg

Behind him (like 100 or so feet) is a burning farmhouse

spring-at-lodge-farmhouse.jpg

and it all takes place at night, you can see the wind push the flames on the building. There's a group of men running towards the building with rifles, in soldier uniforms similar to what they wore during VLV. Next to Chris is a shadowy figure of a woman who is standing and resting a hand on his shoulder.

I really wish I had the skill to make it myself because I've had the idea for so long. The only art I'm blessed in is music.

yOU

I LIKE YOU

with photos and everything omg YESS *starts painting like crazy*

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...