✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

►► Coldplay Discography ARTIFIED ◄◄

Batman

YO fellow Coldplayers!

0w0OJde.jpg

As some of you might know (at least the ol' farts that have been around for some time) I'm an illustrator so I spend a good amount of my day drawing stuffz.

And since Coldplay is a well of inspiration and motivation for me, I thought I might include them somehow into my workflow.

So let's combine art and music and draw Coldplay songs! ALL OF THEM BECAUSE WHY THE FRICK NOT =D

I see this thread as some kind of challenge to myself to keep the art going and give you guys some (f)artistic visualisations for Coldplay songs.

I intend to post an artwork a day so that this thread doesn't die down like my last art thread lolfail.

OH, and I'd love to hear some ideas from you concerning song titles or something.

You know, what you have in mind when listening to a song? Let me know! I'll try to insert your ideas into my drawings :cheesy:

NOW, to start this thread, I shall post my first drawing of the new single "Adventure of a Lifetime":

adventure_of_a_lifetime_by_janduny-d9fzzr8.jpg

psychedelic aS SHIT YO.

I hope you like it!

lemme know what song I shall draw next!

• Like 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COOL You should do one for Amazing Day or Everglow or Up&Up!

Alright, I can do the first one, because I know the song :awesome: As for the last two, I rather wait until they're actually out lol.

I like your art. Can you paint one for paradise or perhaps grafiti for charlie brown?

Thanks a lot! Graffity for Charlie Brown sounds interesting! :wideeyed:

Square One plz @Batman. It has a spacey feel and feels like you're about to go anywhere you want to go in the world. It works best early morning
YESYESYES SPACE YES it's one of my favourite songs! I'm totally gonna draw something space-y for that one!

BTW epic AOAL drawing. That sums it all up for me
Thanks a lot :wacky:

You're an illustrator? Just make sure someone doesn't put your art on a t-shirt
Yeah I know, that's why I'm only posting them in a small resolution with my sig on lol.

Thanks!

Maybe you could also do 'I Ran Away' as if someone ran away from home to explore? Or maybe the band smashing their guitar for '1.36' as it feels dead rocky.

I dunno these are just suggestions

I like your ideas! :dance: I had a darker version of I Ran Away in my head, you're is way more positive LOL. I think I'll take your idea for the picture!

I'm just intrigued to tell you all my ideas now lol:laugh3:

But thank you so much for using my ideas!

Maybe you should go ask @I Ran Away for that persons ideas as well;)

EDIT: But obviously I'm not giving more ideas now lol, I think that the song I Ran Away is positive IMO but hey I can see a dark edge as well. You could also picture a guy with a passion who tries and fails maybe? These are two different views;)

I think that the song I Ran Away is positive IMO but hey I can see a dark edge as well. You could also picture a guy with a passion who tries and fails maybe? These are two different views
When listening to this song I imagine a desperate man who doesn't know what he wants in life and he just sits there, exploding inside and dying on the outside.

WELCOME TO MY WONDERFULLY JOYFUL WORLD!1 :awesome:

On "I Ran Away":

I do not see the song as being so dark. To me, it creates an atmosphere of melancholy and nostalgia.

I do not know how to visualize it (and Batman has to decide for herself) but I could picture someone walking a long road at dusk, deep in thoughts, leaving a previous life behind.

Can you do AROBTTH, maybe ? For this I could envision a man quietly watching a house burn down.

:)

LMAO I'M SUPER LATE :awesome:

weLL ANYWAYS, this is for Nikola, who chose the song "Yes":

yes_by_janduny-d9g4qo1.jpg

I know there's a boob in this picture but I think I'm not breaking any forum rules here :charming:

Whoa

So

Whats the flow story in here?

Uhm..

Yes to sex? [emoji14]

:laugh3:

• Like 1

Whoa

So

Whats the flow story in here?

Uhm..

Yes to sex? [emoji14]

:laugh3:

Hahahah :lol:

YES INDEED!

Basically just what this guy here from songmeanings.com said:

"i think its crystal clear the guy is singing about his marriage that stared off with high hopes but is now a lonely mess, and he is now turned on by someone else and wants to give into temptation, but knows it is wrong."

I mean the song is pretty straightforward lol

Hahahah :lol:

YES INDEED!

Basically just what this guy here from songmeanings.com said:

"i think its crystal clear the guy is singing about his marriage that stared off with high hopes but is now a lonely mess, and he is now turned on by someone else and wants to give into temptation, but knows it is wrong."

I mean the song is pretty straightforward lol

Man that is so hot and intimate but so wrong :lol:

I have an idea for I Bloom Blaum: Dark background, hints at garden. Chris's (younger ;)) face up close, but portrait mode so you can see he his currently playing guitar. He is staring straight at the viewer, lids half-closed ("darling those tired eyes") but still alert. In one of his eyes you can see a reflection of a girls's face (the love interest he sings to)