✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

►► Coldplay Discography ARTIFIED ◄◄

Batman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you wanna do Prospekt's March ? Here's my notion (sorry if it's too detailed): Background- smoke rising from the houses, some sketchy figures far away. A soldier (in Viva style uniform) lying in a field (maybe with some poppies - Poppyfields), large wound in thorax or abdominal region that's bleeding profusely, one blood-smeared hand pressed against the wound, face contorted with tears because he knows he is dying. Other arm and its fingertips extended towards the slumped dead body of another soldier (more sketchy, identity unrecognizable) to reach out and make contact...because he doesn't wanna die alone...but his fingertips don't quite reach the other guy (I don't wanna die on my own here tonight/But here I lie on my own in a separate sky)

And here's an idea for Square One (more abstract, not very literal) - what about someone orbiting in space while screaming out to be heard ? You think you're in control and you can go anywhere you wanna go, but really you are on an orbit, meaning that no matter how far you go you will always return to square one... It also has this space discovering aspect.

And in the background multiple other people who are also orbiting, but none of them listens to one another (you just want somebody listening to what you say...doens't mater who you are...) They could be screaming in different codes (deciphering the codes in you).

Guest diogo_sg

Your work is amazing!!

You're amazing!! [emoji7]

The I Bloom Blaum one is just... perfect! This is the most beautiful thread ever! Thank you for making these, Thalia. Keep goin.

Do you wanna do Prospekt's March ? Here's my notion (sorry if it's too detailed): Background- smoke rising from the houses, some sketchy figures far away. A soldier (in Viva style uniform) lying in a field (maybe with some poppies - Poppyfields), large wound in thorax or abdominal region that's bleeding profusely, one blood-smeared hand pressed against the wound, face contorted with tears because he knows he is dying. Other arm and its fingertips extended towards the slumped dead body of another soldier (more sketchy, identity unrecognizable) to reach out and make contact...because he doesn't wanna die alone...but his fingertips don't quite reach the other guy (I don't wanna die on my own here tonight/But here I lie on my own in a separate sky)

that's.... thAT'S SO BEAUTIFUL *sheds a single bat-tear* :bigcry:

Man, I think I'm gonna let you describe all of the Coldplay songs now, you have such vivid ideas! :wacky:

And here's an idea for Square One (more abstract, not very literal) - what about someone orbiting in space while screaming out to be heard ? You think you're in control and you can go anywhere you wanna go, but really you are on an orbit, meaning that no matter how far you go you will always return to square one... It also has this space discovering aspect.

And in the background multiple other people who are also orbiting, but none of them listens to one another (you just want somebody listening to what you say...doens't mater who you are...) They could be screaming in different codes (deciphering the codes in you).

Seeing a few people like sketch 2, I think I'll take your wonderfully created idea and mix it with mine:

How about a man, screaming and also bleeding (in different colours) out in space, and his blood turns grey in the distance and dissipates and never reaches the other people?

Your work is amazing!!

You're amazing!!

The I Bloom Blaum one is just... perfect! This is the most beautiful thread ever! Thank you for making these, Thalia. Keep goin.

thanks just.. thank you so much *__*

I can't handle all this kindness :dead:

Seeing a few people like sketch 2, I think I'll take your wonderfully created idea and mix it with mine:

How about a man, screaming and also bleeding (in different colours) out in space, and his blood turns grey in the distance and dissipates and never reaches the other people?

Wow, that sounds awesome ! (and creepy :D)

By the way yesterday, I ruined my evening by trying to visualize White Shadows....in particular the line "swimming on a sea of faces" - when it popped into my head, I could not unsee it any more and it was SOOOOO CREEPY AND HORRIBLE !!

This threads brings to light the darker side of my thoughts. :sneaky:

hOLY FRICK I thought I'd never get this one done! This took like three hours or something :dead:

This one's for I ran away, "Prospekt's March/Poppyfields". I hope you like it! :awesome:

prospekt_s_march_by_janduny-d9gdhni.jpg

Awesome !!! Like I imagined it !! (And very sad :()

Of all your pictures so far, to me this one is the best !! :thumbsup: