✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-26] Chris Martin Interview with Zane Lowe (Beats 1)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In confused though, the band hasn't posted anything about it.. Have they?

Have not to my knowledge. But you can find the source via OP and that's good enough for me to put some effort into this and keep and eye on Beats 1

PSA, anyone with an apple device should be able to listen to Beats 1, even without subscription. In your apple device go to the music app>radio (on the bottom)>should bring you to a screen that resembles the app store>theres a Beats1 logo top centre>select listen now and youre listening!

Show starts around 90 mins from now.

Oh hey does this work on iPad?

Oh hey does this work on iPad?

yes it does, any idevice.

re your other question. You can either start the free trial and use Apple Music on either device OR not even have to start the trial and listen via iPad. I'd suggest not signing up at all and just using yur ipad

My issue now is finding a good, hq way to record for other folk on my ipad. If someone has Win7 and above, I can walk them through how to record 'cause mine wont be HQ

yes it does, any idevice.

re your other question. You can either start the free trial and use Apple Music on either device OR not even have to start the trial and listen via iPad. I'd suggest not signing up at all and just using yur ipad

My issue now is finding a good, hq way to record for other folk on my ipad. If someone has Win7 and above, I can walk them through how to record 'cause mine wont be HQ

Awesome thanks!

You can listen to B1 without an Apple Music subscription

http://www.apple.com/music/membership/

correct, for the most part.

The confusing issue is that I have both an iDevice and android device. If I try to sign in using my apple id on my android device, it says my trial is over. Yet it works fine on the iDevice. Seems like:

If youre using ANDROID, you need to sign up for the free trial

If youre using an iDevice, its in your music app without the free trial

If youre using Win7 and newer, you need the latest iTunes

If youre using below Win7, sucks for you.

If youre using a mac, I assume it should be fine as long as you have iTunes.

No official confirmation of the interview and new song yet, right?

Just this, and it isn't very official.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NEWS: Chris Martin will be interviewed by Zane Lowe on Beast 1 Radio show next Wednesday at 9:30am PST <a href="https://t.co/T0r2ALeQ9c">pic.twitter.com/T0r2ALeQ9c</a></p>— Atlas Project (@ColdplayAtlas) <a href="https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/667477256567156737">November 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>