✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-26] Chris Martin Interview with Zane Lowe (Beats 1)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being ignorant but don't you guys have a free 3-month trial if you have iTunes?

I already used those three months when they launched Beats 1 Radio and Apple Music. I could try creating a new Apple ID though

I'll copy what I wrote yesterday if ppl are unsure if whether they can listen or not. Because i'm hearing a lot of info being put out there, and it isn't the same answer for everyone, depending on the device they are using.

If youre using ANDROID, you need to install Apple Music and sign up for the free trial (even if you have an Apple ID already)

If youre using an iDevice, its in your music app without the free trial

If youre using Win7 and newer, you need the latest iTunes

If youre using below Win7, sucks for you.

If youre using a mac, I assume it should be fine as long as you have iTunes.

Wasn't it during a zane interview Coldplay launched the ghost stories album with the amazing trunk animation on iTunes? I remember o was played and then there was this amazing animation...that was also one week before gs was out...Will there be amazing caleidoscopes this evening???[emoji4]

Wasn't it during a zane interview Coldplay launched the ghost stories album with the amazing trunk animation?

Trunk animation? Surely thats a typo. I think youre talking about the itunes animated album thing? Zane's interview didn't have any relationship with it. But the interview did just happen to run a few days before that animation released iirc.

I'll copy what I wrote yesterday if ppl are unsure if whether they can listen or not. Because i'm hearing a lot of info being put out there, and it isn't the same answer for everyone, depending on the device they are using.

If youre using ANDROID, you need to install Apple Music and sign up for the free trial (even if you have an Apple ID already)

If youre using an iDevice, its in your music app without the free trial

If youre using Win7 and newer, you need the latest iTunes

If youre using below Win7, sucks for you.

If youre using a mac, I assume it should be fine as long as you have iTunes.

sorry but where in ITunes? i have Mac

sorry but where in ITunes? i have Mac

Go to the iTunes store and on the right side there should be a label called 'Beats1'.

This is only for desktops (mac+pc), and only works if you have the newest iTunes and not running windows lower than Win7. The button will show if youre running vista, but will not execute.

You are right! That interview was one week before the animation, just checked..

I remember it well, because I was managing a thread on here for a full album radio play Zane was having. At the end of that, the animation showed up on itunes!

This was the thread, and mrw it happened

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99824-Zane-Lowe-Ghost-Stories-Pre-Release-Album-Play-on-BBC-Radio-One-(Week-of-May-12th)?p=5657774&viewfull=1#post5657774

and here's the first post that broke the news

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/99824-Zane-Lowe-Ghost-Stories-Pre-Release-Album-Play-on-BBC-Radio-One-(Week-of-May-12th)?p=5657523&viewfull=1#post5657523

Will anyone record this? Or do you guys think Zane will post the interview on youtube later on?

I know 2 ppl who are recording. And looks like Zane's history suggests something will be posted.

BUT, I want to keep the new song and i'm not sure that will be posted by Zane.