✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-26] Chris Martin Interview with Zane Lowe (Beats 1)

that it makes me scary.

When I'm forced to listen to Nicki Minaj I can get quite scary too.

Coldplay: Here's a song a Coldplay fan would love. It's like our older music (minus the drums).

Board: WE WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT/UNIQUE! THEY'RE JUST REHASHING THEIR 2000's STUFF! THAT'S LAZY!

I've honestly never heard that kind of criticism on this forum.

Regarding Everglow I would never go so far as calling it their best ballad since X&Y, but it could have been worse. It's not an extremely original song but at least it's better than Amazing Day.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm forced to listen to Nicki Minaj I can get quite scary too.

I've honestly never heard that kind of criticism on this forum.

Regarding Everglow I would never go so far as calling it their best ballad since X&Y, but it could have been worse. It's not an extremely original song but at least it's better than Amazing Day.

Not the best since X&Y. O is far better. I was just comparing this song to X&Y's. :nod:

Some people in this forum are so close minded about pop music and electronic sounds that it makes me scary.

Anyways....about the song, I dare to say Everglow is one of their best ballads since X&Y. It's way better than Amazing Day, which I thought was very average.

I totally agree. I love how Chris repeatedly says in interviews how much he enjoys pop and electronic music though, it makes me feel better!

People need to open their minds more!