✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-05] Telia Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark

stephen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... i could just live quite well without this Tiesto Remix.

While I completely agree with you that it sounds pretty good when you hear it - like here on the radion, but when you're live at the show, there's this moment when you realize how badly the energy transfers from the band to the audience in this part of the show.

• Like 4

the beginning of Paradise always makes me so emotional, almost teary. Same for Fix You and some other concert parts. Now I am worried that I will cry during the concert.

Be prepared... In their concert in Chile I couldn't stop crying from the beginning until Birds came out, then I cried a lot in other songs too hahaha (Fix You, Army of One, Up&Up...).

• Like 1

While I completely agree with you that it sounds pretty good when you hear it - like here on the radion, but when you're live at the show, there's this moment when you realize how badly the energy transfers from the band to the audience in this part of the show.

especially when they turn their backs to the audience LOL. It's a nice song, but you feel like the band just disappears for a moment

Same here, I don't think this addition is a good idea.

• Like 1