✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-05] Telia Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark

stephen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon, am i actually the first one to mention that Midnight with about 99.9% certainty isn't sung live either?

I haven't checked but I'm fairly sure they're not trying to imply it's live. I think they just play bits of the studio track between songs.

I haven't checked but I'm fairly sure they're not trying to imply it's live. I think they just play bits of the studio track between songs.

we'll but at least as far as i could judge from the two shows i attended they're acting as if they were singing / playing

I don't like saying it, but in all honesty, Fix You has lost its emotional appeal to me in this new arrangement without organ and with the Midnight drumbeats. It just is not the same any more.

i know what you mean - but as for the organ; if you listen closely you can hear it's actually back in already since the second part of the verse

I don't like saying it, but in all honesty, Fix You has lost its emotional appeal to me in this new arrangement without organ and with the Midnight drumbeats. It just is not the same any more.

The arrangement has grown on me a little but its so much more powerful when played correctly. It builds up to where Chris can go run around and stuff, not the same when it's stripped down in the crowd.

hahaha wanna know what bothered me the most about AOAL when seeing it live (apart from not liking the song too much in general)?

that those dance moves, and especially the claps, the monkeys on the screen make, aren't synced at all to the live music -> resulting in the monkey's making the claps long after the claps could actually be heard in the song =D

• Like 1