✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-05] Telia Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark

stephen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was sooo cool during the last tour when they did it in a full band arrangement - with Chris throwing the guitar in the air in the end

That version was absolutely amazing! This tour lacks the rock sound without Violet Hill on the setlist aswell.

• Like 2

Tell me more about Alice :D

found the rough quote in this thread... i don't remember the specific interview it was from, but something Parachutes or early AROBTTH era for sure (i'll keep looking and let you know :D):

Chris- "For about a month every song had the word sad in it cuz this girl had come around to our house called Alice Hill and I'd really fancied her and she'd come round and instead like a flippping nunts instead of going 'yeah Alice we can have a drink and go out yeah I said 'Alice this is Jonny he lives here this is Tim and Jim, they live here too' umm I don't know what to do I'll make you a salad' so I made this lady a salad and it was sh**, it was really not very nice, this is what made us into an angst rockband. I made her this salad yeah and it had sugar in it big mistake, sugar and lettuce something like that, I should have taken her to a restaurant or something I didn't have any money. Anyway she left, never spoke to her again, and then that night I wrote a song called 'Panic', Alice if you're listening sorry for the salad".

• Like 4

Why do they always shorten the songs like the request song and now GPASUYF ? As if they dislike their old stuff so much.

i was thinking about this last time there was a stream and someone brought it up

if they shorten the songs that allows them to play a higher number of songs within the same time period of 2 hours :thinking:

not sure if that's an actual reason, but it could be i guess :P

EDIT: sorry for the spam, i thought more people would have posted by now! :uhoh: