✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-05] Telia Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark

stephen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the other thread:

"This is how it worked it for me, got tickets for the Copenhagen concert.

1. Login to your TIDAL account

2. Go to "What's New" and click on "Coldplay tour 2016" (Look for the band's picture with the "Coldplay tour 2016" and click on that)

3. Login again

4. Now you get your code. Copy it and click "Redeem Voucher"

5. Select the event you want tickets for

6. Search for tickets and when the Ticket-site asks for a password, paste the code you copied."

Jyske Bank customers also get to buy Copenhagen tickets by pre-sale so if you have a Danish friend who is a Jyske Bank customer...

Or then someone living in Europe with TIDAL account but is not going to see Coldplay, can give his/her code to you.

Also I'm pretty sure there will be a good amount tickets left for the start of actual sale day. Hope you get the tickets you are looking for!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello all...

Any chance of more seats being release for the shows in Copenhagen? I'm coming over from New York with my wife and two friends so would stink to not be able to see the shows. In the US I'm pretty good at always getting tickets, but with the "no resale" laws in Denmark that makes trusting secondary sellers nearly impossible.

Any ideas, thoughts, or help getting tickets would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you thank you,

Matt

Hello all...

Any chance of more seats being release for the shows in Copenhagen? I'm coming over from New York with my wife and two friends so would stink to not be able to see the shows. In the US I'm pretty good at always getting tickets, but with the "no resale" laws in Denmark that makes trusting secondary sellers nearly impossible.

Any ideas, thoughts, or help getting tickets would be so very much appreciated.

Thank you thank you,

Matt

Hello Matt!

Nice to hear from you again! There are actually tickets for the second show available right now at billetnet.dk! It's GA, no seats are available, but it's better than nothing I suppose?

EDIT: Oh! Saw your post in the other thread.. Hmm. I'm not sure if there will be any more seats available... I suggest you visit the official event page for the concerts on Facebook. There are some tickets being sold there. Hope you sort things out!

Hey Alex!

Great to hear from you. I hope you are well. I did see the GA tickets. Unfortunately we have 2 wives going to the show and they won't stand for GA tickets (pun intended). Seriously while I've been in plenty of mosh pits in my life, the girls don't do well in crowds, so unfortunately GA would actually be "worse than nothing" believe it or not.

Still happy to pay above face value for good seated tickets, but unfortunately the Denmark ticket laws prevent my ability to find a secondary ticket reseller who I can trust.

I'm just praying that some VIPs don't use their tickets and they release those seats to the public so I can get them via Ticketmaster (I've been checking daily). Short of that I need a local angel who bought 4 legit tickets and for whatever reason can no longer use them.

I won't give up until I have the tickets so I'm out there every day trying anything and everything...And still open to ideas if you have any.

The most amazing thing is...Getting a reservation for 4 at Noma was easier for me than getting tickets to a Coldplay show in a stadium that holds 38,000 people (times 2 nights).

: ) :juggle:

Hey Alex!

Great to hear from you. I hope you are well. I did see the GA tickets. Unfortunately we have 2 wives going to the show and they won't stand for GA tickets (pun intended). Seriously while I've been in plenty of mosh pits in my life, the girls don't do well in crowds, so unfortunately GA would actually be "worse than nothing" believe it or not.

Still happy to pay above face value for good seated tickets, but unfortunately the Denmark ticket laws prevent my ability to find a secondary ticket reseller who I can trust.

I'm just praying that some VIPs don't use their tickets and they release those seats to the public so I can get them via Ticketmaster (I've been checking daily). Short of that I need a local angel who bought 4 legit tickets and for whatever reason can no longer use them.

I won't give up until I have the tickets so I'm out there every day trying anything and everything...And still open to ideas if you have any.

The most amazing thing is...Getting a reservation for 4 at Noma was easier for me than getting tickets to a Coldplay show in a stadium that holds 38,000 people (times 2 nights).

: ) :juggle:

Well I have a sister so I certainly do know what your talking about ;) And regarding the secondary market, I know! You can never be 100 % sure of anything. I really feel sorry for you and it's frustrating for me as well cause I just need to take a quick look at Swedens biggest buy/sell market to see plenty of tickets but at the same time I would problably never buy anything from there if I were in your situation (foreign language etc). Just wish I could get you those f***ing tickets!

But as you mention, tickets from various sponsors, VIP:s and so on might be put back on sale. Great though to hear you managed to grab a table at Noma. Never been there myself but based on all the buzzing about that place, I'm sure you will have a great time!

You know what Matt, I've been thinking about this for a while (surprise!) and in the end I think your best chance is on the danish or swedish secondary market.

Scrolling through dba.dk I find several listings with four seating tickets for face value (considering the law there's no point in being a scalper, as you know) It's just a matter of how big risk you are willing to take. You could e-mail those sellers and ask for a reciept and a photo of the tickets. That would in my eyes be sufficient to make sure you're safe. Payment could be made through Paypal or any other international payment service.

You could also try swedish blocket.se but the prices are usually way above face value there. The main thing in my view is to be in contact with the seller and not some sort of company which operates in 30 countries (viagogo, ticketbis, worldticketshop etc)

I know it's not much but just trying to sort out your options here :)