✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-01] Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen, Germany

stephen

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I have an internet connection! I was here at 11:30 but Batman was here earlier. Not many people queueing, most came later, we were the first ones in. We have FOS 1 right tickets but there is no barrier between left and right, so we chose to stand at the C stage, right at the barrier. Pretty easy to get here, most of the early entry people stood right at the stage. The FOS 2 people seem not to be happy as it's not really FOS...

I don´t understand the problem with FOS right and left.. So there all in one zone instead of two? Why is FOS left not in Front of the stage ….confusing.

Why is FOS 2 not FOS, thats the important question.

Sent via Tapatalk

Oh my god, can´t believe that!!!! Is FOS 2 a special thing of Gelsenkirchen or does it exist at the other stadiums too? Haven´t seen any of this in Hamburg or Zurich.

Special gelsenkirchen thing. In wembley it's just one huge GA, berlin has FOS and GA.

Sent via Tapatalk

That FOS2 situation sucks, it should be called Not-FOS :inquisitive:

Anyway, to everyone going I hope you have a lot of fun! :D And I see there's a couple of people from the forum that are attending so I expect some detailed reviews later :P