✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-01] Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen, Germany

stephen

Nobody knows how many tickets have been sold today on this "exclusive" presale...

What was "exclusive" with this presale? Eventim had it, ticketmaster had it, everyone could use it...

At 10:10 no tickets were available, later on tickets came back, probably because some customers didn't finished their orders and nearly all categories were available and still are.

And what will happen on friday with the offical sale ?

Happy to have FOS2 , the layout of the stage posted above with a stage in the middle and the back Looks like they will move a lot...

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky, i have one ticket 'Standing floor' in Schalke. I will go to Berlin and Zürich, so i dont need it. PN ME ;-)

It's alright, i'm going to Berlin instead, just thought about this one for the moment until I looked at the tickets lol

It's alright, i'm going to Berlin instead, just thought about this one for the moment until I looked at the tickets lol

Ok! I think it would be too much, 3 concerts in 1 month. Coldplaygasm :stunned:

What is the best way to sell the ticket fair via online? I don't like these people who sell them with profit.

Ok! I think it would be too much, 3 concerts in 1 month. Coldplaygasm :stunned:

What is the best way to sell the ticket fair via online? I don't like these people who sell them with profit.

I'm sure someone will be interested on here. Might have to wait until they are sold out first though.

e1f9ee113c0dfce6b255a15f4069e6cb.jpg

Standing room according to eventim. Totally different stage than what we have seen earlier today.

Sent via Tapatalk

It just looks very abstract. I believe the stage we saw this morning was the actual stage, because I don't think Coldplay would use such a bland middle stage like this lol

I also believe that the plan we saw this morning was very close to the actual stage design. Maybe they took it down and replaced it with the more abstract plan, because it was too much of a spoiler for now?!

yes I think so , too. Do you remember last week when of Coldplay.com at TOUR suddenly the countries appear and a few hours later there was standing again " no current dates scheduled - but watch this space " ??

What is Admission Nordkurve? I want standing tickets but 'Standing floor' is sold out.

Edit - It's alright, I've gone through the map now. Think i'll go for Berlin instead so I can defo get tickets :P

It's admission for the Nordkurve :D The Nordkurve is the short side of the stadium opposite of where the the stadium is located. So if you want to be as far away from the action but still want to go to the concert, then the Nordkurve is the way to go.

Ias it was told on the coldplay.com - tickets were avaliable since 10:00 Friday, but in real world, as I get it, all tickets were sold out few days before.

Does anybody know, is there any opportunity to buy some stainding tickets on the show?

I was wating for this moment for a such long time. (

Public onsale only starts on Friday ! I forgot the exact time but I'm sure you can find this out. There may be tickets which will get available then.

It started at 10:00 accroding to the website. But at that moment no tickets were available.

And Friday 10:00 in Germany came more, than 3 hours ago. (