✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-01] Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen, Germany

stephen

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea if IMP was request or not, since the stream didn't start from the beginning of the song. Someone can probably verify that later...

twitter says that IMP was the requested song... but not setlist confirmation yet.

isnt the first song on the C-Stage usually the requested one ?

Usually the request has been the last song on the C-stage (but in Spain the 27th it was the first)

Edit. Slow (and See You Soon again)

Hm, In My Place.

Except AROBTTH, so far their selection of the requested songs has been too much of a "comfort zone"-choice.

At this point, im missing some real surprises like the often mentioned Gravity or I Ran Away.

But hey, no offense, just my point of view ;)

AND: Why the hell they dont bring back Politik into their set? Is it too much of a "serious" song to be played in a basically happy show ?!

• Like 4

No Amazing Day ? So two songs less than so far on the tour..quite disappointing.

be quiet, they got a broken piano, in the tour you can see that roadies moves the same piano from main stage to B ... maybe that's the reason.

Hm, In My Place.

Except AROBTTH, so far their selection of the requested songs has been too much of a "comfort zone"-choice.

At this point, im missing some real surprises like the often mentioned Gravity or I Ran Away.

AND: Why the hell they dont bring back Politik into their set? Is it too much of a "serious" song to be played in a basically happy show ?!

I say stuff the acoustic requests. We want the real deal! I counted 15 singles (out of 23 songs) in their setlist the other day. Enough of the fanfare, more rarities!

EDIT: Also, about Politik. My worry these days is that there is very little balance between light and shade. I'm all for upbeat, jubilant songs, but having an abundance of light is neither doing the band justice or telling the entire story.

• Like 2

Hm, In My Place.

see you soon still being a real surprise, even if they played it 4 times in this tour, they didn't played since 2003, 13 Years... enough to consider it a collector piece.

be quiet, they got a broken piano, in the tour you can see that roadies moves the same piano from main stage to B ... maybe that's the reason.

But they played Clocks after the broken piano thing?

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Like I said, just my two cents ;)

As for the broken piano, why not playing another song instead of Amazing Day then ?

Because when you've been timing every set you've ever played for the last decade like clockwork, flexibility / spontaneity isn't really possible (despite this being the main function of a live band).

:smoking: