EXTRA: Sunday, June 19 – Wembley Stadium, London, UK

Thursday, June 23 – Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, NL

EXTRA: Friday, June 24 – Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, NL

Wednesday, June 29 – Olympiastadion, Berlin, DE

Friday, July 1 – Volksparkstadion, Hamburg, DE

Sunday, July 3 – Friends Arena, Stockholm, SE

EXTRA: Wednesday, July 6 – Telia Parken, Copenhagen, DK

Tuesday, July 5 – Telia Parken, Copenhagen, DK

There will be an exclusive UK ticket pre-sale at 9.30am GMT on Thursday, November 26 for anyone who pre-orders (or has already pre-ordered) the band’s new album, A Head Full Of Dreams, in any format from Amazon UK, before 11.59pm on Monday, November 23.

Tickets for the UK/European shows go on general sale on Friday, November 27 at 9.30am GMT (UK shows) and 10am CET (all others) via Ticketmaster. On sale details for the Latin American shows are below:

MEXICO

Banamex Pre-Sale: Mon, Nov 30 at 11am – Tues, Dec 1 at 10pm

Public On-Sale: Wed, Dec 2 at 11am

Ticket Company: www.ticketmaster.com.mx

COLOMBIA

Grupo Aval Pre-Sale: Tues, Dec 1 at 10am – Thurs, Dec 3 at 11:59pm

Public On-Sale: Fri, Dec 4 at 10am

Ticket Company: www.tuboleta.com

BRAZIL

Public On-Sale: Thurs, Dec 10 at 12:01am (midnight) via Internet / 10am Box Office

Ticket Company: www.ticketsforfun.com.br

PERU

On-sale and ticketing info to be confirmed soon

CHILE

Public On-Sale: Fri, Dec 4 at 12pm

Ticket Company: www.ticketek.cl

ARGENTINA

Banco Patagonia Pre-Sale: Thurs, Nov 26 at 12pm – Wed, Dec 2 at 11:59pm

Public On-Sale: Thurs, Dec 3 at 12pm

Ticket Company: www.ticketek.com.ar

Further shows, including the North American leg of the tour, will be announced at a later date.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if this show is sold out? I have a friend from the states who would like to buy 2 tickets so just wanted to know if it was sold out and how would an American buy the tickets? I see the link to the Ticketmaster is obviously in the native language so I just do not know if it is sold out,

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Yes, unfortunately for you both shows are sold out.

First one sold out in 35 minutes and the extra one did about two months ago.

Does anyone know if this show is sold out? I have a friend from the states who would like to buy 2 tickets so just wanted to know if it was sold out and how would an American buy the tickets? I see the link to the Ticketmaster is obviously in the native language so I just do not know if it is sold out,

Thanks!

There are tickets on sale for both shows right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the 2nd batch of seats that went on sale were for general admission/standing only. I'm coming over from NY and still need (4) tickets (with seats). If anyone can help I would be so grateful. : )

Thank you,

Matt

• 5 weeks later...
Request GPASUYF

I have to admit that requests got a bit boring. In the beginning there was some variation and some rarer stuff (AROBTTH, A Message, Speed Of Sound...) but now the band always goes for something out of the comfortable pot - Don't Panic, Shiver, In My Place, GPASUYF - which are songs that they often play anyway before or after the actual request song on the C-Stage. For example, one day In My Place is the request and is followed by Don't Panic, the next show they pick Don't Panic as a request and play In My Place before or after that. That's a bit lame.

I don't have anything against these songs, not at all, but the whole idea of a request thing is a bit made useless by always choosing the same stuff. Coldplay, jump over your shadows and bring out some of the rarer and less-played songs !

• Like 8

What an amazing end to the European leg! I'm so happy! The crowd in Copenhagen was truly wonderful during these two gigs and did a great job making the guys feel loved.

So great seeing Davide play during VLV. And Chris did the Jonny-singing-speech before starting Don't Panic today and then Jonny got so, so much love from the crowd! Loved this moment. :crown:

Then I was a bit confused whether they'd only have two songs on the C stage tonight, but when Chris stayed there and started talking I knew we were in for a treat. The duet with Lianne was simply stunning.

Watched the show from the ranks today and it's so great noticing different things from different angles.

This also marks the end of my 6 dates tour with them for this year. Gosh, I will miss going crazy with the Paradise remix and singing my heart out to the AOAL party. Thank you, Coldplay!

"You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

• Like 8

I have to admit that requests got a bit boring. In the beginning there was some variation and some rarer stuff (AROBTTH, A Message, Speed Of Sound...) but now the band always goes for something out of the comfortable pot - Don't Panic, Shiver, In My Place, GPASUYF - which are songs that they often play anyway before or after the actual request song on the C-Stage. For example, one day In My Place is the request and is followed by Don't Panic, the next show they pick Don't Panic as a request and play In My Place before or after that. That's a bit lame.

I don't have anything against these songs, not at all, but the whole idea of a request thing is a bit made useless by always choosing the same stuff. Coldplay, jump over your shadows and bring out some of the rarer and less-played songs !

Let's all blame Guy.