✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams Unboxing - #MyHeadFullOfDreams

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
You got it today? That must have been a long wait hehe:)

Actually, I bought this one this weekend in Lisbon. The one I pre-ordered in November hasn't arrived yet.

Guest diogo_sg
Mine hasn't arrived neither. This is ridiculous. Wonder if I can cancel that stupid order :/

I think you can (don't know how, though) and buy it somewhere else.

It's rotten when orders don't arrive. I'm still waiting for my 'Q' magazine to arrive ( the one with CP in it, obviously). After 2 emails I've been assured it's now on its way. Ah well... a nice extra Crissy prezzie.

When did you buy it? I'm waiting for it too. I ordered it about 3 weeks ago!

[ATTACH=full]3609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3612[/ATTACH]

I was also afraid that it's arrives after Christmas but today the postman bring me the best post [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji322][emoji318]

• Like 3

I think you can (don't know how, though) and buy it somewhere else.

Since it was shipped I don't know if there's something I can do.

Can't believe they made me pay a shipment of $15 (even more than the actual album) and the order is taking more time to come that the things you buy in other sites with free shipment.

For sure, I will never preorder or even a regular from that site again. Never.

Maybe, I hope it arrives just in time for Christmas otherwise I won't have a gift this year lol

Mine arrived this morning !!! Yaaaay ! Hope you've got yours.... if not yet, I'm sure it's on it's way.

After a long lie-in, reading it, I switched on the radio to hear Christmas Lights. Now awaiting the surprise announcement for Coldplayers to make this a truly amazing day.

• Like 2

Mine arrived this morning !!! Yaaaay ! Hope you've got yours.... if not yet, I'm sure it's on it's way.

After a long lie-in, reading it, I switched on the radio to hear Christmas Lights. Now awaiting the surprise announcement for Coldplayers to make this a truly amazing day.

Great! You had a fantastic Christmas eve-eve-eve gift! Mine hasn't arrived but I haven't lost hope :) I'm also looking forward to that amazing Christmas present Coldplaying has for us. I'm loving this Christmas time!

• Like 2