✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams Unboxing - #MyHeadFullOfDreams

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured. Cool! I am considering getting the CD from the official store, so I get the stickers as well :)

Yeah, you should! The stickers are really cool, something nice to have... I think they're giving out different colours too, I got Silver :)

• Like 1

Yeah, you should! The stickers are really cool, something nice to have... I think they're giving out different colours too, I got Silver :)

Oh cool! Surprise colours? So you got a Ghost Stories color hehe :P I hope the stickers will be around a while, I need a permanent address to send the CD to and I dont have one atm here in the US.

I see you have your Q magazine. Did you order it online ? I'm still waiting for mine.

It's an absolute great read, you're in for a treat :) I got it on the Tuesday when it was released into stores... I heard Q magazine members got theirs a couple of days prior to that, so I'm guessing your a non-member who brought it? Hopefully it comes soon!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
That was part of my Ghost Story Day prize...I thought it would make the picture "unique"....should have mentioned that [emoji14]

Oh, I see. Haha! [emoji4]

What was the rest, if one may ask ? :)

Eh, well, I don't really wanna say unless Christa42 says it's okay because if they do it again next year and the prize is slightly different, then I don't want the winner to compare, etc...

[ATTACH=full]3348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3349[/ATTACH]

Here's my unboxing of the Vinyl Edition! Love the poster. Though I wish it was a gatefold instead so that it could fit the format of the other Binyl Coldplay albums. There's a little too much bass when played but I guess that's with all new music these days.

What's the poster like?