✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Head Full Of Dreams Unboxing - #MyHeadFullOfDreams

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up a vinyl copy at my local record shop! Not a coloured one though, a regular black version :)

I had no idea there was a black version! I got the coloured one. The discs were so vibrant they nearly blinded me when I took them out of their sleeves *LOL*

[ATTACH=full]3348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3349[/ATTACH]

Here's my unboxing of the Vinyl Edition! Love the poster. Though I wish it was a gatefold instead so that it could fit the format of the other Binyl Coldplay albums. There's a little too much bass when played but I guess that's with all new music these days.

Lovely shots! But your camera makes the vinyl look red hehe

So I picked up my copy at Barnes today. Here are some shots of the vinyl unpacking as it happened!

[ATTACH]3352[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3353[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3354[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3355[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3356[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3357[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]3358[/ATTACH]

#MyHeadFullOfDreams

• Like 2

Then I thought I´d take A head full of dreams to the place where dreams come true: the most magical place on earth, i.e. Disneyland! :D

Thought it was a most fitting match :)

[ATTACH=full]3359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3361[/ATTACH]

#MyHeadFullOfDreams

• Like 4

Then I thought I´d take A head full of dreams to the place where dreams come true: the most magical place on earth, i.e. Disneyland! :D

Wow you actually got creative! Don't think I can top that, especially living in Toronto where not much of anything happens. Must think of ideas...

• Like 1

Wow that's such a cool idea! Glad you got a copy! :)

• Like 1

Wow you actually got creative!

Yeah I knew I wanted to bring it there as soon as I got it hehe That place is so special to me and it just matches with the vibe of the album. I just so wish my arm was longer *lol* I could not make the record fit in two of the pics hehe

Guest diogo_sg
Mine has arrived - on a very wet and windy day in North Wales - Jonny's home land . Soooo happy ![ATTACH=full]3374[/ATTACH]

I want to live there!! That's beautiful! Wales is such a gorgeous place.

Technics Quartz Direct Drive Turnable System SL-1200M3D

(I just read the words stuck on the vinyl player)

The needle is an Ortofon Concorde Pro S.

(Also just read the words)

I am deeply envious of what looks like proper vinyl gear hehe I still only have my "Crosley" lookalike portable player. It´s cute and we are good friends hehe However one day I totally want a high end one.

p.s. Join the vinyl thread if you have not already :D