✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Off topic chats

Jedi Leo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Happy bday dear diogo_sg and here comes some jolly good one joke to bring you smile as my humble present :) [ATTACH=full]3709[/ATTACH]

Thank you! And that joke is really funny ;) One of my friends even asked me why I was laughing at my phone :P

Happy birthday [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] and @The Doctor! Hope you both have a good day celebrating :D

Thanks a lot! I did have a great day :D

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks, I spend most of it studying so the celebration party will be after my examperiod :)

Good luck and have a nice late birthday party, then ;)

Anyone in the US bought a Powerball ticket? I´d never bought one, but I thought why not :) If anything I can keep the ticket as a souvenir! hehe

Well the winning ticket was sold in Chino Hills, California....which I believe is a city close to you @Jedi Leo!! Are you the winner haha?

Oh and apparently that city is the 6th-richest mid-sized city in the US....

• Like 1

Well the winning ticket was sold in Chino Hills, California....which I believe is a city close to you @Jedi Leo!! Are you the winner haha?

Oh and apparently that city is the 6th-richest mid-sized city in the US....

6th richest! Oh dear....and yes I saw that. Its less than 30 miles from where I am haha

• Like 1

You didnt answer the important question....are you the winner? :p

Well I already am a winner...Im incredibly blessed in my life in all ways possible :D But to answer your specific question, Im not the one who bought that winning ticket hehe :)

I ´m curious to see who it is! Im glad it was in CA :)

• Like 2

It will probably be a while before they come forward and accept the prize

Probably! Im not sure if they officially announce the winners here in CA? Whoever it is, I hope they stay anonymous. Having that amount of money all of a sudden can be in some ways a burden as well. I´d keep it under wraps hehe

Probably! Im not sure if they officially announce the winners here in CA? Whoever it is, I hope they stay anonymous. Having that amount of money all of a sudden can be in some ways a burden as well. I´d keep it under wraps hehe

There's only like 2 states where you are allowed to be anonymous....in the 48 others, they're required to announce the name of the winner.

Yeah, if it was sold in CA, once that person goes to claim it, they will go to the lottery office in CA and it will be announced there.

There's only like 2 states where you are allowed to be anonymous....in the 48 others, they're required to announce the name of the winner.

Yeah, if it was sold in CA, once that person goes to claim it, they will go to the lottery office in CA and it will be announced there.

There is a photo of the winner holding the ticket circulating on twitter, but Im thinking it must be a fake.

Tbh, I would probably just escape in the middle of the night to where no one who I know can find me, and I would delete all my internet profiles haha

Oh wow you think everyone you know will hunt you because you won? hehe I think my friends wud not act differently towards me, but I guess the true test of friendship is equally when you´re in need as when you´re suddenly a millionaire haha

Oh wow you think everyone you know will hunt you because you won?

No...that's the problem with the internet and typing stuff.....in real life like 95% of the stuff I say is sarcastic, and it never comes across that way when you type something hahaha.

So, no I don't think people would hunt me down (well maybe some people)

• Like 2

No...that's the problem with the internet and typing stuff.....in real life like 95% of the stuff I say is sarcastic, and it never comes across that way when you type something hahaha.

So, no I don't think people would hunt me down (well maybe some people)

Haha well I wud not blame you for wanting to disappear *lol* I have heard quite a few stories about people winning big sums and losing friends. Money can have the weirdest effect on people! Reminds me of that movie..."It could happen to you", have you ever seen it? :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Kamili Thought I´d reply to you here so we don't further "clog" the video thread...

Haha yeah,isn't it like religion then..if they have church?

Don't know much about it, just the link I posted. It looks like a church with sermons and all, just without God. Kinda like I went into a chemistry lab and started doing experiments, without the science though *LOL* They seem to like a place to gather, which is fine. Not sure why they call it church and not assembly though , also not sure why they "evangelise" LOL

@Kamili Thought I´d reply to you here so we don't further "clog" the video thread...

Omg..ok. Seems like running away from God but still searching for Him.

Don't know much about it, just the link I posted. It looks like a church with sermons and all, just without God. Kinda like I went into a chemistry lab and started doing experiments, without the science though *LOL* They seem to like a place to gather, which is fine. Not sure why they call it church and not assembly though , also not sure why they "evangelise" LOL

Seems to me more like that they want to evangelise atheism, like spread it to others, dunno. Seems funny to me to spread the denial of something *LOL* But yeah it is ironic how they are incorporating elements of the same thing they deny exist.

• Like 1

Just saw you discussed Powerball here... I bought two tickets for a total of 4$ and then got the Superball at the end right, so I won...4 $ ! Very glad that I didn't make a loss and that's it for me playing the lottery in the US...in Europe the odds are much higher !