✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-13] X Factor UK Finale Live From Wembley Arena

WATCH LIVE:

[MEDIA=ustream]cid=11253060[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/stephend2000

X Factor: Get ready for serious girl power as Adele signs up and Little Mix and Fleur East perform TOGETHER

We are too excited.

-AjYl4u_.png:large

landscape-1447000759-adele-nrj-awards-hello-live.jpg

The X Factor final just got an extra special boost of star power as Adele has signed up to perform.

The ITV show teased us all on Twitter by tweeting simply: "Hello"... before adding that Adele really will be popping up in Wembley Arena on Sunday night's show.

She will indeed be performing 'Hello' (which finalist Che Chesterman covered earlier in the series, incidentally).

Sunday's show will also feature One Direction and Coldplay as the show celebrates "the best of British music".

But that's not the only exciting announcement, as it emerged that Little Mix and Fleur East will perform on Saturday night's show - together .

We can only imagine how fierce that performance is going to be... and it seems like Little Mix are looking forward to it too.

They'll join Ben Haenow, who will be performing his new single 'Slamming Doors' on Saturday night.

And he's promised a "little surprise" - any guesses?

Leona Lewis has also signed up to perform, but we're not sure which night she's taking to the stage.

As for the actual final, we'll be seeing Che Chesterman, Louisa Johnson and Reggie N Bollie battling it out to win The X Factor.

It all kicks off live from Wembley Arena on Saturday, December 12 at 8pm on ITV and Sunday, December 13 at 8pm on ITV.

Source

Guest LiquidSky
Me too! I got home right as it started! And the chinps were break dancing now haha....

haha yeah!

Any of the livestream I tried to watch worked :mad: I do hope someone recorded it

The link to this livestream works, but they have already performed