✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-04-17] Foro Sol (Mexico City, MX)

Guest LiquidSky

• 4 months later...

I remember being on here during the MX tour... the multimedia forum would go mental if we had a live recording :( we got one last night and nobody seems remotely bothered :( and for every show these posts would gain 35+pages... that only happened for the first show of the tour :( sad times!!!! 3rd and final night in Mexico but more importantly (and sadly) last night in Latin America :O what an opening leg its been! I remember at first after the first Buenos Aires show i wasn't to sure on the new setlist... its had changes every night whether that be request song or what have you... its going to be an amazing world tour!!!! I feel so privileged to be a part of this great fansite and a great Coldplaying community :)

• Like 7

I remember being on here during the MX tour... the multimedia forum would go mental if we had a live recording :( we got one last night and nobody seems remotely bothered :( and for every show these posts would gain 35+pages... that only happened for the first show of the tour :( sad times!!!!

Man, those were the times. Think social media has kinda taken over most of the covering and discussion of shows.

they played to over half a million people, only in the latin america!

Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" Tour Sets Attendance Record in Mexico City

- Band Ends Latin American Leg of Tour with 10 Sold Out Stadium Performances -

LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" tour, produced by Live Nation Entertainment, set a new attendance record at Mexico City's Foro Sol venue on April 17, 2016 with an attendance of 67,451. The band's previous appearances at the venue on April 15th and 16th set attendance records for consecutive nights culminating in Sunday's record breaking show.

The shows capped off a remarkable Latin American tour for Coldplay where the group sold out 10 stadiums and performed to more than half a million fans, beating attendance records at Foro Sol previously held by Pearl Jam and Los Fabulosos Cadillacs in November 2015.

The world tour will kick off its European leg beginning April 24th in Nice, France, and continue in the US on July 16th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

The full list of Coldplay's Latin America tour dates and attendance is as follows:

COLDPLAY / Latin America 2016

• 48,167 – March 31st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 48,902 – April 1st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 60,787 – April 3rd in Santiago, Chile – Estadio Nacional
  • 43,720 – April 5th in Lima, Perú – Estadio Nacional
  • 46,563 – April 7th in São Paulo, Brazil – Allianz Parque
  • 59,669 – April 10th in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Maracanã
  • 41,376 – April 13th in Bogotá, Colombia – Estadio El Campín
  • 62,404 – April 15th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol
  • 65,337 – April 16th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol
  • 67,451 – April 17th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol

A Head Full of Dreams is Coldplay's seventh album and the follow-up to 2014's GRAMMY®-nominated Ghost Stories. Since its December 2015 release, A Head Full of Dreams has reached number one on iTunes in more than 90 countries and sold over three million copies. It has also helped Coldplay to their current position as Spotify's most-streamed band in the world.

source

• Like 1

I remember being on here during the MX tour... the multimedia forum would go mental if we had a live recording :( we got one last night and nobody seems remotely bothered :( and for every show these posts would gain 35+pages... that only happened for the first show of the tour :( sad times!!!!

Well for me the problem is that here it's around 2-5am when the shows are happening. I'd love to follow the live discussion on Coldplaying and all the tweets, but I won't stay up til the middle of the night to do so[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app