✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Remake the AHFOD using Newplay songs

Imagine Mylo Xyloto didn't exist and some the songs off there were about to be put on AHFOD. Cause GS wouldn't fit, imagine that was already released in 2011. Remake AHFOD with a total of 12 tracks using 12 of the following:

Mylo Xyloto

Hurts Like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Us Against The World

M.M.I.X

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Major Minus

U.F.O

Princess Of China

Up In Flames

A Hopeful Transmission

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Up With The Birds

Moving To Mars

Aiko

Miracles

A Head Full Of Dreams

Birds

Hymn For The Weekend

Everglow

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Fun (feat. Tove Lo)

Kaleidoscope

Army Of One

X Marks The Spot

Amazing Day

Colour Spectrum

Up&Up

Christmas Lights

Good luck!

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Birds

4. Charlie Brown

5. M.M.I.X

6. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

7. Everglow

8. U.F.O (instead of something leading into PoC, something leading into Paradise? :D)

9. Paradise

10. Miracles

11. Christmas Lights (with DLIBYH outro leading into UWTB)

12. Up With The Birds

Man if we had just a couple more album tracks I could have made this list a little better... but it's okay! :D funny thing is is I just saw the list of songs and immediately started compiling this massive 20-song album without reading this:

with a total of 12 tracks

LOL

EDIT: Now that I noticed that the maker of this game was @arushofjacktothehead, now it the time to say... It always seems like you have the best ideas for games here! Keep it up! :D

• Like 1

1. A Head Full Of Dreams
  2. Hurts Like Heaven
  3. Birds
  4. Hymn For The Weekend
  5. Charlie Brown
  6. Us Against The World*

7. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
  8. Adventure Of A Lifetime
  9. Major Minus
  10. Princess Of China
  11. Fun
  12. Amazing Day*

13. Paradise

14. Up&Up

MX: 6

AHFOD: 6

*bonus tracks that make it exactly 1h long

Ooh this was fun I like this

• Like 1

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Birds

4. Moving to Mars (+ Aiko as a hidden track)

5. Up With the Birds

6. Fun (feat. Tove Lo)

7. Major Minus

8. Adventure of a Lifetime

9. Kaleidoscope

10. A Hopeful Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart

11. Kaleidoscope

12. Up&Up

--

I'm actually intrigued by this. No idea how well it flows though lololol

Gonna go make a playlist

EDIT: lol @ the transition from Birds to MtM

I'm officially playing Aiko after MtM every time now hnnngg

• Like 1

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Birds

4. Charlie Brown

5. M.M.I.X

6. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

7. Everglow

8. U.F.O (instead of something leading into PoC, something leading into Paradise? :D)

9. Paradise

10. Miracles

11. Christmas Lights (with DLIBYH outro leading into UWTB)

12. Up With The Birds

Man if we had just a couple more album tracks I could have made this list a little better... but it's okay! :D funny thing is is I just saw the list of songs and immediately started compiling this massive 20-song album without reading this:

LOL

EDIT: Now that I noticed that the maker of this game was @arushofjacktothehead, now it the time to say... It always seems like you have the best ideas for games here! Keep it up! :D

Thanks again, Cp, I will:D

Does MX, MMIX, or AHT count as 'tracks' if we pair them with their partner song?

Yes, you can do that @AMDB9

You could even change the titles! :D

If that's the case then I'll remake my playlist:

1. Mylo Xyloto/Hurts Like Heaven (with Aiko being hidden at the beginning :D)

2. Birds

3. Charlie Brown

4. Us Against The World

5. M.M.I.X/Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

6. Adventure Of A Lifetime

7. Everglow

8. U.F.O

9. Paradise

10. A Hopeful Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart (not including intro to Up With The Birds)

11. Christmas Lights (including Up With The Birds (including intro to Up With THe Birds)

12. Up With The Birds.

1. MX/Hurts Like Heaven

2. *Immediately transitions into* A Head Full Of Dreams

3. Birds

4. Paradise

5. Charlie Brown

6. Everglow/Us Against The World Medley

7. MMIX/Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

8. Adventure Of A Lifetime

9. Wedding Bells (Studio Version)

10. Up With The Birds

11. Xyloto Spectrum (Samples from both MX and AHFOD. Ex. Beyonce vocals on Color Spectrum)

12. Up&Up (Improved Studio nearly identical to the live version)

Don't really know the flow or anything like that. I came up with this in 5 minutes.

Deleted my last one. This is my new and improved tracklist, with interludes and songs put together, as well as a proper closer. For my last tracklist I put Paradise as the closer, here I put Up With the Birds. Paradise is the better song but Up With the Birds is the perfect way to close an album.

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Birds

3. Hymn for the Weekend

4. Charlie Brown

5. Us Against the World

6. M.M.I.X./Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

7. Everglow

9. Fun

10. Paradise

11. A Hopeful Transmission/Don't Let It Break Your Heart

12. Up With the Birds

• Like 1

Deleted my last one. This is my new and improved tracklist, with interludes and songs put together, as well as a proper closer. For my last tracklist I put Paradise as the closer, here I put Up With the Birds. Paradise is the better song but Up With the Birds is the perfect way to close an album.

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Birds

3. Hymn for the Weekend

4. Charlie Brown

5. Us Against the World

7. Everglow

9. Fun

10. Paradise

12. Up With the Birds

I have to agree. It is my favorite album closer. They just NAILED that one. It's simply perfect. There's simply no better way to close an album. The only problem I find is that in the high notes between the first part and the second part, there was no need for that REALLY high note to play right around when the guitar started. But other than that, perfect. The part of the song that plays from 3:10 on is arguably one of the most beautiful part of a song EVER created. Up With The Birds, from 3:10 on, is easily Coldplay's best work. And, it's probably one of the best, if not THE best part of ANY song EVER made in all of history. The outro makes me cry every time. The "YEAHHHHHH" than it fades into the piano outro... there's simply no piece of music that's better.

• Like 4

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Birds

3. Hymn for the Weekend

4. Charlie Brown

5. Us Against the World

7. Everglow

9. Fun

10. Paradise

12. Up With the Birds

Mine would be exactly this. Maybe I'd add MX/Hurts Like Heaven between Everglow and AOAL and that's it. Perfect !

I have to agree. It is my favorite album closer. They just NAILED that one. It's simply perfect. There's simply no better way to close an album. The only problem I find is that in the high notes between the first part and the second part, there was no need for that REALLY high note to play right around when the guitar started. But other than that, perfect. The part of the song that plays from 3:10 on is arguably one of the most beautiful part of a song EVER created. Up With The Birds, from 3:10 on, is easily Coldplay's best work. And, it's probably one of the best, if not THE best part of ANY song EVER made in all of history. The outro makes me cry every time. The "YEAHHHHHH" than it fades into the piano outro... there's simply no piece of music that's better.

+1000000. Best closer ever.

• Like 2

Hey @arushofjacktothehead. You know that massive elimination game where you had to copy and paste that massive list? Well @laxwatcher gave me permission to restart and repost that game in a new thread, under new and improved posting rules! You don't have to copy and paste the whole list anymore. All you have to do is list the songs you add a point to, and list the songs you take away a point from, and put their new point totals beside their respective song titles.

Check out more here: http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-and-improved-elimination-game-of-a-lot-of-coldplay-songs-round-3.105521/#post-5783692

Hey @arushofjacktothehead. You know that massive elimination game where you had to copy and paste that massive list? Well @laxwatcher gave me permission to restart and repost that game in a new thread, under new and improved posting rules! You don't have to copy and paste the whole list anymore. All you have to do is list the songs you add a point to, and list the songs you take away a point from, and put their new point totals beside their respective song titles.

Check out more here: http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-and-improved-elimination-game-of-a-lot-of-coldplay-songs-round-3.105521/#post-5783692

Thanks! I'll begin voting now:)

• Like 1

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Miracles

3. M.M.I.X./Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

4. Birds

5. Colour Spectrum/Up&Up

6. Fun

7. Adventure of A Lifetime

8. Charlie Brown

9. Amazing Day

10. Us Against The World/Kaleidoscope

12. Up With The Birds

Probably will be revised in the future. Made a mixture of my favorite songs, while grouping songs into themes and trying to mix upbeat with a good amount of downbeat and inspiration. Transitions between songs were also a factor.

If I had to name this album, it would probably be named "Colours", as it's a common theme within Newplay albums. Honestly, "A Head Full of Dreams" wouldn't seem as proper for this album.

• Like 1

I think that Christmas Lights it's the last Oldplay song. I replaced it with Atlas and Wish I Was Here that you forgot to put in the list.

1) Mylo Xyloto

2) Hurts Like Heaven

3) Atlas

4) Birds

5) Fun

6) Aiko

7) Major Minus

8) Wish I Was Here

9) Everglow

10) Up With The Birds

11) Moving To Mars

bonus track: 12) Car Kids :p:p:p:p

• 4 weeks later...

sorry, I can't really stay in 12 songs with all this choice. I propose a double album, one more rock and one more "commercial":

Title: UP IN FlAMES

1. MX / Hurts Like Heaven

2. Charlie Brown

3. Everglow

4. Miracles

5. Birds

6. Major Minus

7. Moving To Mars

8. U.F.O.

9. AHT / Don’t Let It Break Your Heart

10. Up&Up

Singles: Miracles, Charlie Brown, Birds, Up&Up