✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-24] Coldplay Nominated for Best British Album & Group @ BRIT Awards

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to catch most of it on Mobdro. Can't watch the live stream of the Brits in Britain apparently!

The visuals were great but still the weakest live Coldplay song imo, wrong choice. AHFOD would of been better, a bit like Square One in 2006 :P

chris' vocals have been all over the place recently. and this was not good at all. but liked what they tried to do with the song more coldplay centric. still don't feel it works with huge gaps for beyonce's vocals. will needs to up his game as the angel. hahaa!

Managed to catch most of it on Mobdro. Can't watch the live stream of the Brits in Britain apparently!

The visuals were great but still the weakest live Coldplay song imo, wrong choice. AHFOD would of been better, a bit like Square One in 2006 :P

Not even on Youtube?

chris' vocals have been all over the place recently. and this was not good at all. but liked what they tried to do with the song more coldplay centric. still don't feel it works with huge gaps for beyonce's vocals. will needs to up his game as the angel. hahaa!

They have performed it before and that was much better than this one. Not sure if something went wrong or if Chris was just off

Not even on Youtube?

Yeah, that's the problem I had on Youtube, can't watch in my country. Tried registering on ITV.com but they were asking for my whole life story, not to mention the 15 minutes of adverts they usually play before being able to watch anything!

Looking for the video, can't see one right now.

Yeah, that's the problem I had on Youtube, can't watch in my country. Tried registering on ITV.com but they were asking for my whole life story, not to mention the 15 minutes of adverts they usually play before being able to watch anything!

Looking for the video, can't see one right now.

So weird, the other way around then. :rolleyes: I would suggest that you install Hola and then watch from another country. I'm watching youtube from Belgium and it works fine.

They have performed it before and that was much better than this one. Not sure if something went wrong or if Chris was just off

felt like it was just him. pretty horrible live performance publicity for coldplay recently.