✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what would illuminati believers say to the Birds video? Are there also any signs? Video is opposite to the conspiracy theory but I guess they won't admitt that.

I wondered that too. My first thought when seeing the Christian theme was "oh crap wait til they see this". They might find a way to twist it. "Oh this upright cross and non satanic message is just lucifer playing his dirty tricks. (Since the devil could easily fool people with "angelic" looks) Coldplay are just like a little 'harmless' butterfly landing on the All Seeing of EVIL"

• Like 1

I wondered that too. My first thought when seeing the Christian theme was "oh crap wait til they see this". They might find a way to twist it. "Oh this upright cross and non satanic message is just lucifer playing his dirty tricks. (Since the devil could easily fool people with "angelic" looks) Coldplay are just like a little 'harmless' butterfly landing on the All Seeing of EVIL"

Haha right. I would like to ask the illuminati watcher about Christian theme in the video or many Christian themes and messages through Coldplay lyrics..

LOL Maybe a Coldplay fan is to blame? haha Then again Chris Martin is such a common name

Then again Chris Martin is such a common name

Chris Martin

if you check the numbers the letters in his name have in the alphabet:

C h r i s M a r t i n

3 8 18 9 19 13 1 18 20 9 14

= 132

bUT WAIT

now what do you get when you add these numbers??

1+3+2

= 6 !!!

8942968_60x60.png

• Like 4

@Jedi Leo....and if it equals 132, and you add the first two numbers and leave the third one, you know what you get?

1+3=4 and 2

42! Coldplay illuminati confirmed

LOL You guys :P You won't get me to invalidate the use of numerology though hehe I know its been used and it is used purposefully in many things, but yeah Coldplay I think have more of a covert agenda to do with the Hitchhiker´s Guide to the Galaxy than any illuminati plan haha :chris:

if you check the numbers the letters in his name have in the alphabet:

C h r i s M a r t i n

3 8 18 9 19 13 1 18 20 9 14

= 132

bUT WAIT

now what do you get when you add these numbers??

1+3+2

= 6 !!!

8942968_60x60.png

Illuminati confirmed !!! Thanks for opening my triangle-shaped eyes, Batman ! :P

• Like 1

I did some research

If you take the most popular leading letter from each album (Parachutes being S "Shiver, Spies, Sparks")

You get sasluaa. Google it, the fifth result (five members of Coldplay) leads to this webpage http://www.newspapers.com/newspage/69250668/

At the bottom right we can clearly see a message

[ENHANCE]

42bc68a041.jpg

Go to your muffin? Uneeda Biscuit?

What does it all mean?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a google alert : "Coldplay Beyonce Hymn For the Weekend Illuminati Exposed"

"Coldplay and Beyonce's new song Hymn for The Weekend exposed as Illuminati Satanic Agenda. We expose the symbols, signs, and images of Shiva the destroyer as The illuminati continues to wage silent war on the public."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfRqnrZQrwA

I have not watched it (yet).

• Like 3

I don't have 14 minutes to watch that video haha But Im guessing they are associating the ancient Hinduism symbols with the Illuminati. Now here we have a case of true cultural appropriation haha These symbols are way more ancient than any modern group who may or may not be using them to advance their agenda. So one can certainly assert that a specific group always uses certain symbols, but then you cant draw the conclusion that these same certain symbols always lead back to that group hehe Seems to be a logical fallacy and also a bit of ignorance about how ancient these symbols actually are.

I watched the first two minutes of this garbage then I decided that almost any other possible activity I could do within the next 12 minutes was gonna be more worthwhile than this so I left it at that... :D

You were better than me...I stopped at 30 seconds *LOL*

Now for the record I don't believe the premises are completely off. There is a truth behind it, but these particular videos are a waste of time I agree :) Especially on a Sunday! Must prioritise other leisurely activities of better quality :D

• Like 1

Wait, what ? :D

There is a grain of truth in almost everything in life! That much I learnt :) I was once very black and white in how I viewed the world and quick to dismiss. Lets just say life has taught me the hard way to be cautious! hehe And Im still learning...as I mentioned in the other thread, my views about something were recently pretty much turned 180 degrees and I still did not see that coming. Its so easy to get attached to what we think is possible or not, right or not, etc. Lets just say by now I tend to stick to the "grey" view of the world hehe

• Like 1

The fun stuff with Illuminati is, you can see it everywhere as there are no rules to stop you from adding random numbers and patterns together that add up in combinations that somewhat fit to the entire hype.

Totally. The fact that you can make up any kind of association using numbers and symbols doesn't mean that there aren't legitimate associations being made for specific purposes by specific groups (could be anyone...not just Illuminati) hehe but yeah just spouting connections without some form of "empiric" analysis of the data is a bit foolish and just a waste of time imo :)

I got a google alert : "Coldplay Beyonce Hymn For the Weekend Illuminati Exposed"

"Coldplay and Beyonce's new song Hymn for The Weekend exposed as Illuminati Satanic Agenda. We expose the symbols, signs, and images of Shiva the destroyer as The illuminati continues to wage silent war on the public."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfRqnrZQrwA

I have not watched it (yet).

I'm still wondering why they don't make a Christian exposed video for Birds then.. Or they would find illuminati exposed also in the Birds video?

I'm still wondering why they don't make a Christian exposed video for Birds then.. Or they would find illuminati exposed also in the Birds video?

Christianity is just the opposite of what the Illuminati are supposedly up to, i.e. satanism as well as appropriation (now this is real appropriation haha) of ancient occult symbology , mostly from Egypt old religion. So no the only thing one may expose in the Birds video is perhaps a conspiracy about the Pope being a closeted Coldplay fan *LOOL*