✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1CHBKDMbhw

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/z1CHBKDMbhw

TITLE: Coldplay: Illuminati Magicians Of The 2016 Super Bowl Halftime Show

What the hell is this?

OMG TRAINGLES TRIADS THE SEVEN ALBUMS REPRESENT THE SEVEN CHAOS EMERALDS AND THE DEMISE OF MAN AND THE RISE OF THE SATANIC CULT. BUT WAIT. CHRISMARTIN ONLY LIEKS SIX OF THEIR SEVEN ALBUMS AND YOU KNOW EHAT THAT MEANS 666 MARK OF THE "BEAST" ALSO KNOWN AS GUY BERRYMANS HOT BOD.

PINPOINTING THEIR 4TH ALBUM VLVODAAHF THE THEMES LIFE AND DEATH DIVIDE THE SEVEN ALBUMS INTO TWO GROUPS SPLIT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT ALBUM THE FIRST GROUP WITH PARACHUTES AND ALL THAT JAZZ REPRESENTS LIFE AND THE OTHER HALF REPRESENTS DEATH INCARNATE. IT REPRESENTS A TRANSITION AND A CONTRAST BETWEEN YIN YANG AND THE DARK AND LIGHT LIFE FORCES. EVERY ALBUM ORBITS THE CENTER ALBUM LIKE THE SOLAR SYSTEM WE LIVE IN AND YA KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS...

illuminati confirmed.

I haven't watched the video but I imagine this is what they sound like.

• Like 3

^ LOL

So I actually watched this video and I must say this actually sounds like it could be the coolest story ever.

But nonetheless some of this stuff actually kinda sounds plausible IMO. They did find a link to all of the albums for me, which was something I had been searching for, and I even found some of the stuff I said from my satirical rant above. (Lol) I always thought that there could be a significant higher power than us. If Coldplay is really linked to it, well that's a mystery. Chris has been hanging out with some of those people (Jay Z and etc) that have been constantly accused of being in that group. If they really are apart of a satanic cult, to each their own lol. I'll see ya in the New World Order. SuperChris will turn into that super evolved man they discussed about.

• Like 3

And if you're gonna write a conspiracy theory on Coldplay, do it right. Make sure you get info on their B-sides and EPs. Maybe a connection could be drawn with the Safety EP as well as Brothers and Sisters. Make a connection between the other band members and maybe the odd animal themes used in MX and AHFOD instead of just the apes. (The animal theme is prevalent throughout their music). Link Coldplay's social media posts and maybe where they have toured.

And for Guy's sake, mention the other band member's names as well instead of just "those other guys".

• Like 3

And if you're gonna write a conspiracy theory on Coldplay, do it right. Make sure you get info on their B-sides and EPs. Maybe a connection could be drawn with the Safety EP as well as Brothers and Sisters. Make a connection between the other band members and maybe the odd animal themes used in MX and AHFOD instead of just the apes. (The animal theme is prevalent throughout their music). Link Coldplay's social media posts and maybe where they have toured.

And for Guy's sake, mention the other band member's names as well instead of just "those other guys".

Not as important as what you mentioned but a simple thing as getting the right pictures of the band is missing in the "deepest" theory that person is doing.

Not as important as what you mentioned but a simple thing as getting the right pictures of the band is missing in the "deepest" theory that person is doing.

You mean seeing them as more than just satanic overloads and randomly nitpicking details purely from the perspective of religion and the illuminati just to prove a point?

You mean seeing them as more than just satanic overloads and randomly nitpicking details purely from the perspective of religion and the illuminati just to prove a point?

I mean they choose a couple of pictures where we know he isn't Chris because they're photoshop.

I mean they choose a couple of pictures where we know he isn't Chris because they're photoshop.

Oh you meant literal pictures. I thought you meant seeing it from different perspectives to create a more elaborate theory. I must be over analyzing then. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1CHBKDMbhw

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/z1CHBKDMbhw

TITLE: Coldplay: Illuminati Magicians Of The 2016 Super Bowl Halftime Show

What the hell is this?

After watching this, here is what id like to say about whoever made this poor excuse for a Youtube video.

1. They dont like Coldplay so automatically hate them lol

2. They said Coldplay is very mainstream. Ok maybe a little but ask anyone off the street one song besides Fix You on X&Y (if they even know about the album) so no theyre not really mainstream until maybe now.

3. Theyre either joking or theyre serious about this illuminati crap (sounded pretty serious and they wasted 30 minutes of their life explaining it so most likely serious).

In conclusion:

The person who made this video and anyone who agrees with him is an actual idiot.

• Like 2

After watching this, here is what id like to say about whoever made this poor excuse for a Youtube video.

2. They said Coldplay is very mainstream. Ok maybe a little but ask anyone off the street one song besides Fix You on X&Y (if they even know about the album) so no theyre not really mainstream until maybe now.

3. Theyre either joking or theyre serious about this illuminati crap (sounded pretty serious and they wasted 30 minutes of their life explaining it so most likely serious).

In conclusion:

The person who made this video and anyone who agrees with him is an actual idiot.

He made a book so I think he was pretty serious

In conclusion:

...Speed of Sound?

Yes that one is far far less popular but still they might...

EDIT: Hmmm no. But probably Yellow (many people may not know it's by Coldplay though), Clocks (again, may not know it was by Coldplay but they'd definetely recognize it) Viva la Vida, Paradise, ASFOS, and now HFTW.

In conclusion:

I'm trying to consider all possibilities here, so mark me down on your idiot list. Lol

coldplay are too kind of a band to have a conspiracy on HaHa

Lol even in the video the dude said, "oh they aren't crazy man killing satanists, they just are pawns used to send a message." Even in the conspiracy they maintain their nice guy image.