✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still prefer the good old days when they weren't exposed to this kind of rubbish... I'm not only talking about illuminati stuff, but also cultural appropriation and so on

The Illuminati thing is only a small niche, been there for a couple of decades at least but its never prominent. You´ll never find these videos or articles in any mainstream newspaper or magazines. CA on the other hand....Heaven save us from it its everywhere hehe

I agree on you about the old days...I often find myself missing the past for various reasons (like I don't know...being free of multinationals everywhere? hehe) including that.

• Like 1

I almost wanted to post a video I saw about Beyoncé saying that she is "possessed" during her performance...something comes over her, someone called Sasha Fierce (her past alter ego). *LOL* I can understand why from the way she expressed herself some people started thinking it was a demonic possession haha

It also explained to me why she looks so different while performing than during the interviews. Its really day and night ! haha She admitted herself she needed to "create" this alter ego in order to be able to perform, she actually said Sasha is a person she would not like in real life at all, just good for the stage haha Apparently now she doesn't need her anymore...she has reunited the pieces of herself. Good for her...haha

Like what?

That one guy talking about very sick people in the industry...I´m inclined to believe that. We have seen people in position of power who are on drugs, parties or whatnot and do all sort of stuff which then stay hidden behind the scene and they find a way to bury because they have influence.

Also I was highly surprised to see Roseanne speaking of MK Ultra program (brainwashing). I was like, what?

• Like 1

Just saw the poll at the post of this site LOL I´d say I would not answer yes or no actually.

What Im thinking is the entertainment industry is for sure filled with a lot of money, so there is certainly a lot of interests and power behind it. Also from what I´ve seen people in high position of power are often "not right in their head" as well hehe Doing all sort of weird stuff what do I know...so could some of these people for some reason believe in satan and want to promote that agenda? Sure why not...Christians, muslims exist all over the world in the past the Church promoted their beliefs in all sort of ways, so why not satan worshippers trying to sneak in some of their beliefs in some popular videos (like walt disney designers with the infamous sex messages LOL)? I have no idea...this is definitely not out of the realm of possibility, so Ill say my stance is I don't know , who knows :)

By the way this thread always reminds of the X-Files haha I cant wait for the next episode tomorrow :D

• Like 1

That was debunked as actually being SFX (special effects department), right ?

I only quickly browsed a few articles....Little Mermaid: The Phallic Palace for example LOL Some designers seem to have had some fun sneaking some stuff in there. It seems some of it was confirmed and Disney recalled VHS as well and made changes because of it. (for example the Bernard and Bianca one)

http://www.ultimatetop10s.com/top-10-subliminal-messages-in-disney-animations/

I had a quick look at that link and to be honest I still belive most of them (not the naked frame in that mouse story, obviously, but the more dubious ones) came to existence in the dirty minds of some viewers rather than the mins of the designers ;)

Some of them could be "optical illusions", some of them are so blatant, like the naked woman in the background but I wud also say the phallic palace LOL Some were certainly having some "fun" behind the scenes...nothing strange about it imo. Its very tempting being "sneaky" haha

4 am musings result in long posts LOL

It may be due to my years studying and being interested in physics, but I honestly don't call anything at all "batshit crazy" when it comes to theories about anything. I simply look at it and make up my mind between yes, no or i don't know/not enough evidence hehe I can see why people would call some things "crazy" offhand because we all grow up in a society where there are certain unspoken rules about how "things are" and to some extent we are told, directly or indirectly, what we should assume is possible/likely and what is not, also things we never see or hear will naturally seem very unlikely/far out.

Many things we take for granted now, like technology, would have sounded like voodoo batshit crazy not so many decades ago hehe

Physics has this peculiar characteristic (science has it in general but physics to an extreme I think) that it doesn't look at something from a perspective of likely, not likely, intuitive or counterintuitive. It simply looks at it objectively from the facts and it finds some very surprising conclusions about things for example we absolutely take for granted on daily basis, like time may not exist after all, there may exist as many as 10 dimensions or there may exist parallel universes! :)

So if you tell me there is a group of very rich extravagant people who want to control the world and impose upon it their own satanistic beliefs on or to remodel society, Im thinking sure its possible. Beliefs are very strong and have controlled many a people in position of power in the past and people in position of power obviously have the resources to control the media and influence the public discourse. Also if you were these people and wanted to be sure never to be found, you´d spread the idea that these things are "batshit crazy theories"...that would be a perfect strategy cuz even if few were on the right track no one would believe them or even bother to research it. It would be an effective strategy you would not even need to police people, ordinary people would do the "policing" for you. Brilliant LOL

I do like musing about things from different perspectives, playing devil´s advocate, turning things upside down and look at them from all angles :) I think its always enriching to question, question mightily, assume as little as possible :)

Apropos regarding looking things from different perspectives, this is one of my favorite movie scenes ever ! :)

• Like 3

4 am musings result in long posts LOL

It may be due to my years studying and being interested in physics, but I honestly don't call anything at all "batshit crazy" when it comes to theories about anything. I simply look at it and make up my mind between yes, no or i don't know/not enough evidence hehe I can see why people would call some things "crazy" offhand because we all grow up in a society where there are certain unspoken rules about how "things are" and to some extent we are told, directly or indirectly, what we should assume is possible/likely and what is not, also things we never see or hear will naturally seem very unlikely/far out.

Many things we take for granted now, like technology, would have sounded like voodoo batshit crazy not so many decades ago hehe

Physics has this peculiar characteristic (science has it in general but physics to an extreme I think) that it doesn't look at something from a perspective of likely, not likely, intuitive or counterintuitive. It simply looks at it objectively from the facts and it finds some very surprising conclusions about things for example we absolutely take for granted on daily basis, like time may not exist after all, there may exist as many as 10 dimensions or there may exist parallel universes! :)

So if you tell me there is a group of very rich extravagant people who want to control the world and impose upon it their own satanistic beliefs on or to remodel society, Im thinking sure its possible. Beliefs are very strong and have controlled many a people in position of power in the past and people in position of power obviously have the resources to control the media and influence the public discourse. Also if you were these people and wanted to be sure never to be found, you´d spread the idea that these things are "batshit crazy theories"...that would be a perfect strategy cuz even if few were on the right track no one would believe them or even bother to research it. It would be an effective strategy you would not even need to police people, ordinary people would do the "policing" for you. Brilliant LOL

I do like musing about things from different perspectives, playing devil´s advocate, turning things upside down and look at them from all angles :) I think its always enriching to question, question mightily, assume as little as possible :)

Apropos regarding looking things from different perspectives, this is one of my favorite movie scenes ever ! :)

I totally agree. And hope it's not completely overtaken the music industry so much. Especially that it doesn't have to do anything with Coldplay.

Oy

That seems to be one of my weaknesses. Seeing from multiple perspectives can sometimes be hard for me (sometimes). It's why it's hard for a lot of people to really get to the bottom of issues, or realize when something is a problem (like the possibility of being controlled by a radical group like this).

I don't mean to entirely digress, but have you heard of the that personality theory by Carl Jung, the 16 types thing? You seem to be quite intuitive according to the functional stacks.

Oh I agree its hard! More often than not its only when life forces you to see that your perspective is incomplete or inaccurate that you are actually motivated to look deeper. I think its just the way the human mind works...it likes patterns, boxes and somewhat fixed rules, it likes stability. If such a radical group exists, it would know very well how to take advantage of human psychology and use it against us...:/

In my case I can say I used to be quite fixed in my views about many things, I would tolerate other points of view but inwardly know that "Im right" hehe Then life threw me many a curved balls to the point that I had to revise stance and really accept that you never have the full picture about anything. The best you can do is draw your own conclusions based on what you know/see. So that has "forced" me to search deeper, question everything (almost hehe) and reduced my preconceived judgements. I found this approach to have been most effective though to get as close as you can get to "the truth" about things. That doesn't mean I believe everything I hear or read , hardly, but I try to look at it like an alien would lol....dispassionately. And it can be a hard exercise as we are certainly not born and raised in a vacuum, but are influenced all the time to see things a certain way.

And no Im not familiar with the 16 types thing? I did read briefly Jung during my psychology class though :) As for intuition though I use it daily and include it in my decisions. Without it I would have very little chance to have an opinion about ANYTHING haha As lets face it as individuals we have very very little first hand knowledge about anything and even that sometimes is hard to interpret.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
[ATTACH=full]5322[/ATTACH] So maybe someone here can clear this up!

Is this a sign for

a. Illuminati meets back to the future?

b. Three muffins please?

c. An Afor Annabelle?

Who can tell? :crown:

I'm not sure, but if even Ed Sheeran is wrapped up in this mess, then that means the Illuminati and the entertainment occult are accelerating their plans and Lucifer will be coming sooner than expected.

EDIT: I have changed the title of the thread because it has grown from the discussion of one sole video to the general (and laughable) discussion about Coldplay's supposed connection with the illuminati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ATTACH=full]5322[/ATTACH] So maybe someone here can clear this up!

Is this a sign for

a. Illuminati meets back to the future?

b. Three muffins please?

c. An Afor Annabelle?

Who can tell? :crown:

Three muffins, please. For the Illuminati overlords. They can get pretty hungry sometimes.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Omg, I can't believe I've found this thread. I don't really think there is an Illuminati (cause I feel it's more of a metaphor of the media, cause that's what's taking over), but I love watching and making Illuminati Confirmed videos that make absolutely no sense. I already posted this on another thread but that was before I knew that this one existed! :D So if you'd like to check it out, here is my video on Is Coldplay Illuminati? Let me know if I should make a part 2!

• Like 4

You should do a Part 2! I like the little music bits you put behind the narration, such as 0:23-0:26. It really gives it that "conspiracy vibe" lol :)

Thanks! I was already thinking about new conspiracy ideas, and I wanted to include some really old Coldplay stuff as well. Thanks again! :blush:

• Like 2

Omg, I can't believe I've found this thread. I don't really think there is an Illuminati (cause I feel it's more of a metaphor of the media, cause that's what's taking over), but I love watching and making Illuminati Confirmed videos that make absolutely no sense. I already posted this on another thread but that was before I knew that this one existed! :D So if you'd like to check it out, here is my video on Is Coldplay Illuminati? Let me know if I should make a part 2!

"unless it changes again" i just died at that :joy:

• Like 2