✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As requested, my Illuminati video part ii is up! Fun to make but did take quite a while. Worth it though :D:joy:

This time we delve into Oldplay and Mylo Xyloto!

Hahaha these are hella funny.

On a thoughtful perspective though, what if the term "illuminati" is just something the media themselves have revived and spread to make their real agenda seem laughable? Although it's hard to imagine a band like Coldplay related to any of this, what if we've become desensitised enough to just not see what's actually happening? Anybody know about the bystander effect? Social media and the entertainment industry has really become so crucial in our daily lives that whenever something serious actually happens, everyone gets upset but simply waits for somebody else to respond or act while we carry on with our daily lives. If you really look into most of these conspiracies, there really is something going on behind most of the crazy stuff that seems to be portrayed. Pizzagate, "blood contracts", banking systems... it's all weirdly related and the power behind them is definitely real. I have no idea what is going to happen nor will I despair thinking about all this stuff, but maybe we do need to pay more attention to the crazy stuff that's been going on and all these subliminal messages. On a side note though, if it so happens that there really is some sort of agenda, we just gotta remain strong on our beliefs and not let the media or press drive our directions in life. We gotta stay true to ourselves. Anyways, it's always entertaining looking up at all these weird connections and solving mysterious puzzles even if it's all one BIG coincidence.

Hahaha these are hella funny.

On a thoughtful perspective though, what if the term "illuminati" is just something the media themselves have revived and spread to make their real agenda seem laughable? Although it's hard to imagine a band like Coldplay related to any of this, what if we've become desensitised enough to just not see what's actually happening? Anybody know about the bystander effect? Social media and the entertainment industry has really become so crucial in our daily lives that whenever something serious actually happens, everyone gets upset but simply waits for somebody else to respond or act while we carry on with our daily lives. If you really look into most of these conspiracies, there really is something going on behind most of the crazy stuff that seems to be portrayed. Pizzagate, "blood contracts", banking systems... it's all weirdly related and the power behind them is definitely real. I have no idea what is going to happen nor will I despair thinking about all this stuff, but maybe we do need to pay more attention to the crazy stuff that's been going on and all these subliminal messages. On a side note though, if it so happens that there really is some sort of agenda, we just gotta remain strong on our beliefs and not let the media or press drive our directions in life. We gotta stay true to ourselves. Anyways, it's always entertaining looking up at all these weird connections and solving mysterious puzzles even if it's all one BIG coincidence.

Even if such a thing existed, personally I wouldn't be interested at all. All that anyone can get from this is temporary. Everyone and everything will one day be gone, along with everything they would have wanted to achieve. I just want to enjoy life and if they're trying to make me "believe in love" (at least for Coldplay), so be it, I'm already hypnotized.

Sorry about the serious post, just my point of view :joy:

Even if such a thing existed, personally I wouldn't be interested at all. All that anyone can get from this is temporary. Everyone and everything will one day be gone, along with everything they would have wanted to achieve. I just want to enjoy life and if they're trying to make me "believe in love" (at least for Coldplay), so be it, I'm already hypnotized.

Sorry about the serious post, just my point of view :joy:

Haha well yeah I do agree that we shouldn't delve too much into these sorta stuff as there's not much to get out of it on an individual perspective, and I'm honestly far from the sort of person who spends on these sort of subjects, but I can't say I'm completely uninterested. As much as I would just want to live on and enjoy life, there is too much corruption going on and that makes me uneasy. Maybe I can't or won't make a change in this world, but to me, it would be nice to try and spread some truth to raise awareness and bring down those who abuse their powers for their own agendas in favor of people with better intentions. Kinda sounds corny af, but it's been bugging my mind lately lol. However, I doubt there's anything in this world that would keep me from enjoying Coldplay and if they're some kind of evil wizard bunch then so be it ;)

• Like 1

And on a serious note, I do agree on the notion of false conspiracies, and that the illuminati could be a cover up for something much worse, or at least a faulty reason for a lot of seemingly linked events.

Years ago I met an old lady, a widow who told me that her deceased husband was a 33rd degree mason. That is supposedly the highest ranking mason you can be. He had to keep pretty much everything a secret from his wife. (If I remember correctly, she said she didn't even know he was a high ranking mason until not long before his death.) I do get the sense that even this is not where it all ends, and that there's more. However, there is not very much evidence for anything beyond this. It all seems wishy-washy to me, and full of hidden meaning. Take a look at

"Fear not for YOUR war-stricken, poverty-ridden planet."

What is that supposed to mean? Are they aliens / half-reptilian-half-humans talking to humanity as if they're outside of it? Or is this just sarcasm? It's very ambiguous and difficult to interpret. There are many more such things when dealing in the realm of global conspiracy theories.

I believe that not any single person / family controls the planet. Humanity as a whole controls the planet. Even people at the "top" are people just like us (no, I have not seen a reptilian human before, *gasp*). The truth is that we have power to destroy the planet; we've been destroying it more and more for the past ~200 years, to the point that we're a danger to ourselves (link), not to mention the animals. The good news is that we, as those who rule & dominate the planet, can use our powers to save it.

• Like 1

Years ago I met an old lady, a widow who told me that her deceased husband was a 33rd degree mason. That is supposedly the highest ranking mason you can be. He had to keep pretty much everything a secret from his wife. (If I remember correctly, she said she didn't even know he was a high ranking mason until not long before his death.) I do get the sense that even this is not where it all ends, and that there's more. However, there is not very much evidence for anything beyond this. It all seems wishy-washy to me, and full of hidden meaning. Take a look at

"Fear not for YOUR war-stricken, poverty-ridden planet."

What is that supposed to mean? Are they aliens / half-reptilian-half-humans talking to humanity as if they're outside of it? Or is this just sarcasm? It's very ambiguous and difficult to interpret. There are many more such things when dealing in the realm of global conspiracy theories.

I believe that not any single person / family controls the planet. Humanity as a whole controls the planet. Even people at the "top" are people just like us (no, I have not seen a reptilian human before, *gasp*). The truth is that we have power to destroy the planet; we've been destroying it more and more for the past ~200 years, to the point that we're a danger to ourselves (link), not to mention the animals. The good news is that we, as those who rule & dominate the planet, can use our powers to save it.

Did you know that Nicki Minaj is a reptilian????? And that her eyes were totally not photoshopped in some clickbaity video trying to expose absolutely nothing???? STaY WoKE break THe MATRIX TAKE THE RED PILL

And I do believe that it isn't one single family, although I wouldn't doubt there are big guys pulling strings somewhere, I just don't know if they're the "illuminati" devil worshippers haha. And yeah WE have the responsibility to take care of ourselves. Funny thought, I remember reading something that went like, "what if the aliens aren't visiting us because we're warmongering, stupid, divided people?" They're probably eating alien popcorn and hollering whenever a bomb goes off, watching us like a reality tv show (that was a South Park episode actually).

I went through this group's website along with the video and they just sound like a vague and cheap motivational speaker. Like "you must be tolerant, you must be this and that" trying to mask it with some deep speech. What is this. there are no concrete plans.

Did you know that Nicki Minaj is a reptilian????? And that her eyes were totally not photoshopped in some clickbaity video trying to expose absolutely nothing???? STaY WoKE break THe MATRIX TAKE THE RED PILL

And I do believe that it isn't one single family, although I wouldn't doubt there are big guys pulling strings somewhere, I just don't know if they're the "illuminati" devil worshippers haha. And yeah WE have the responsibility to take care of ourselves. Funny thought, I remember reading something that went like, "what if the aliens aren't visiting us because we're warmongering, stupid, divided people?" They're probably eating alien popcorn and hollering whenever a bomb goes off, watching us like a reality tv show (that was a South Park episode actually).

I went through this group's website along with the video and they just sound like a vague and cheap motivational speaker. Like "you must be tolerant, you must be this and that" trying to mask it with some deep speech. What is this. there are no concrete plans.

Wait, she's a reptilian?! Well, that means I can't listen to my favorite female gangsta rapper... I also think I seen a blurry video of her eyes shape shifting once... Well, that does it, she's a demon to me now!

And yeah, did you know that your reply to me was 1032 characters? 1+0+3+2=6 ...

[4 paragraphs later]

You must be a member of the illumi-naughty, pushing your agenda on these forums!

---

You know I just thought of a perfect analogy to people who accuse others of being illuminati. Historically, during the Salem Witch Trials, the kids could accuse virtually anyone of being a witch, and that person would be punished! It's unnerving to think what goes on in the brains of those who accuse, and those who believe them. Strongly religious people seem to be more susceptible to believing this sort of thing today, as they were in the past.

Thinking about it this way helps understand why even Coldplay could be considered illuminati. The accusers are either getting a kick out of this whole thing, just like the kids during the Salem Witch Trials -- you know, they just wanted to have some fun; or they have actually deluded themselves into believing it -- as I'm sure those kids did when the witch trials began.

• Like 1

I'm totally up for doing another one about Coldplay. And it would be great if you guys could give me suggestions about what you want it to be about! (Maybe an album/era in particular, or one of the band members):grinning:;)

I'm doing way too many of these omg

I'm totally up for doing another one about Coldplay. And it would be great if you guys could give me suggestions about what you want it to be about! (Maybe an album/era in particular, or one of the band members):grinning:;)

I'm doing way too many of these omg

You can do one about how Ghost Stories is an album that hints at the paranormal, how dark and spooky it is; the hidden meanings of MMIX and A Hopeful Transmission (transmitting subliminal messages for mind control); also the prevalence of oohs and ahhs in their, whatever that could mean...

Now what were we talking about?

GUY BERRYMAN IS SCOTTISH...

• Like 1

You can do one about how Ghost Stories is an album that hints at the paranormal, how dark and spooky it is; the hidden meanings of MMIX and A Hopeful Transmission (transmitting subliminal messages for mind control); also the prevalence of oohs and ahhs in their, whatever that could mean...

Now what were we talking about?

GUY BERRYMAN IS SCOTTISH...

Every ooh and ahh is a demon trapped in the shell that is Chris Martin

And Guy Berryman isn't really Scottish, he's a secret cyborg fashioned by the Annanuki reptilian people and gray aliens from Planet Nibiru (aka Jonny and Will) and the ancient texts of Egypt and Sumer (and whatever culture those theorists reference constantly) have foretold his coming.

And these people are serious about this

77538973bad2155d15038ef443daa204.png0e405de0c4ccb29a5a4ed87bc4f71f1c.png

• Like 1

Every ooh and ahh is a demon trapped in the shell that is Chris Martin

And Guy Berryman isn't really Scottish, he's a secret cyborg fashioned by the Annanuki reptilian people and gray aliens from Planet Nibiru (aka Jonny and Will) and the ancient texts of Egypt and Sumer (and whatever culture those theorists reference constantly) have foretold his coming.

And these people are serious about this

77538973bad2155d15038ef443daa204.png0e405de0c4ccb29a5a4ed87bc4f71f1c.png

Oh man, the internet is a big place :joy:

And Guy being fashioned by aliens... LMAO :joy:

*looks at this thread a few hours ago: weird*

*comes back and looks at this thread now: even weirder*

:eek:

*comes back and looks at this thread now: even weirder*

Don't be afraid, @I ran away, we will be safe. The Illuminati will not catch us...

You quoted me 3 times in your post, this proves you are one of them :scream:

;)

You quoted me once, just like there is one all-seeing eye, which proves you're one of them as well :scream:

Welcome to the cult. *does secret handshake*

• Like 1