✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

Guys, let's face it. Isaac Weishaupt (AKA illuminatiwatcher1) is an ENLIGHTENED genius who knows exactly what he's talking about. YOU are all too blind to see it.

Coldplay are just a bunch of Illuminati magician puppets. Open your eyes!

Jk, but really this guy makes me lol. The fact he is so passionate and serious about something so ridiculous just makes me thankful that I am sane.

• Like 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not looked at entire video, but the energy of it..it's so sad. poor boy, i could only imagine his everyday life being colored like this..jesus help him :) it does not really matter is it true or not, it is what one believe it is, but anyway my answer to him would be

What do you think, where does that connection between illuminati and music industry come from? Is that all real? Illuminati might have something to do with music industry,right? If not,why would anyone mention them..? I don't include Coldplay there because it can't be true,but the whole illuminati thing in music makes me wonder.."what if" ;)

What do you think, where does that connection between illuminati and music industry come from? Is that all real? Illuminati might have something to do with music industry,right? If not,why would anyone mention them..? I don't include Coldplay there because it can't be true,but the whole illuminati thing in music makes me wonder.."what if" ;)

Well JayZ always does a triangle sign with his hands and the sign for the Illuminati is a pyramid (3-d triangle) with an eye in the middle. I think that might be how it started.

• Like 1

As a hardcore fan of the band until recently the guy in the video is right on so many levels, even though he gets a few things wrong (mainly the deeper stuff - don't just pick him up on using wrong photos please or you may look a bit silly - there is photoshopped stuff used daily in the UK in newspapers - PROVEN!!!).

They may very well not do anything bad whatsoever in their private lives, but there is a price to pay for fame (and Coldplay's part is blatantly the 'goody two-shoes let's bring the white middle class into the game role' imo), and you don't suddenly become best friends with Jay-Z because you share similar taste in sushi. Chris Martin will be aware of exactly how Hollywood and the music industry work.

If anyone would like to discuss I'd be happy to, though obviously I don't come here much anymore :)

The final penny dropped for me watching the Atlas video (a song I loved - shame they don't make albums like that anymore!) and saw what came up when the word 'Lord' was sung.

Oh and that Rihanna Video where she's writhing in front of graffiti with 'princess of Illuminati' didn't help much either.

I personally think the Illuminati is a lower level misdirection to stop folk realising who is really behind all this - Jay-Z is worth most of a billion and he's still nowhere, nowhere near the top. 2Pac turned against it all and was killed. Most of them are just playing out their roles as they're meant to, in return for fame and fortune. Britney wasn't quite so lucky, Miley Cyrus may be the next one imho, sadly. Blatant mind control from an early age, just like Britney (ALL imo):

Well JayZ always does a triangle sign with his hands and the sign for the Illuminati is a pyramid (3-d triangle) with an eye in the middle. I think that might be how it started.

It started in the 60s with Sergeant Pepper's but they were much more subtle about it then - they had to see how much we could be pushed into the lies before we started to doubt things. Now they think they can get away with just about anything, and apart from the few who are prepared to keep their minds open, it seems they can.

• Like 1

I am quite familiar with the occult symbols, but because they are so ubiquitous and used since time immemorial for various different purposes and reasons, just because you see them it doesn't mean they are A: put there on purpose (a lot of esoteric symbology is quite embedded in our subconscious as well) and B: that it has anything to do with a certain group of people and their intentions.

Things like the trinity, the pyramid , the Horus all seeing eye sure they are associated with the modern-day version of the Illuminati, but they have hijacked symbology which has been here for ages and used by so many others before them. I have no way to prove or disprove whether a certain symbology in a certain context was put there on purpose for certain reasons, but there is a also a case of "if you look for it, you´re gonna find it" and "see things as you want to see them".

That said, no way Coldplay is involved in anything remotely occult or nefarious hehe Thats not my logic speaking, its my gut feeling and it has never let me down :D

• Like 2

I have researched this topic for years. I could post a novel LOL My short answer would be that yes I believe people in power have certainly taken advantage and abused their position to influence people in a way they thought would benefit them. I dont believe the music industry is excluded by this, but do I believe for example JK Rowling purposefully put a lot of esoteric imagery in Harry Potter to subliminally transmit the Illuminate agenda? No I dont :) What people often forget is that the symbology is not exclusive to them. Kinda reminds me of Hitler and his distortion and new use of the Svastika symbol.

I am quite familiar with the occult symbols, but because they are so ubiquitous and used since time immemorial for various different purposes and reasons, just because you see them it doesn't mean they are A: put there on purpose (a lot of esoteric symbology is quite embedded in our subconscious as well) and B: that it has anything to do with a certain group of people and their intentions.

Things like the trinity, the pyramid , the Horus all seeing eye sure they are associated with the modern-day version of the Illuminati, but they have hijacked symbology which has been here for ages and used by so many others before them. I have no way to prove or disprove whether a certain symbology in a certain context was put there on purpose for certain reasons, but there is a also a case of "if you look for it, you´re gonna find it" and "see things as you want to see them".

That said, no way Coldplay is involved in anything remotely occult or nefarious hehe Thats not my logic speaking, its my gut feeling and it has never let me down :D

Well said,I agree!

• Like 2

The final penny dropped for me watching the Atlas video (a song I loved - shame they don't make albums like that anymore!) and saw what came up when the word 'Lord' was sung.

Oh and that Rihanna Video where she's writhing in front of graffiti with 'princess of Illuminati' didn't help much either.

I personally think the Illuminati is a lower level misdirection to stop folk realising who is really behind all this - Jay-Z is worth most of a billion and he's still nowhere, nowhere near the top. 2Pac turned against it all and was killed. Most of them are just playing out their roles as they're meant to, in return for fame and fortune. Britney wasn't quite so lucky, Miley Cyrus may be the next one imho, sadly. Blatant mind control from an early age, just like Britney (ALL imo):

It started in the 60s with Sergeant Pepper's but they were much more subtle about it then - they had to see how much we could be pushed into the lies before we started to doubt things. Now they think they can get away with just about anything, and apart from the few who are prepared to keep their minds open, it seems they can.

What happened with word Lord?

• Like 1

don't forget the xylobands! remember how they started blinking all on their own weeks/months later? we thought it was coldplay trying mind control, but turns out it was their illuminati pushing agenda all along! i threw mine away a long time ago, so i think i'm spared. sorry for all you suckers who saved them..

\s :angel:

• Like 1

I recently noticed that creepy eye is on the One dollar bill. Also, I noticed that Bank Of America uses the name "Chris Martin" as its default cardholder name in advertisements.

Coldplay is part of a conspiracy - confirmed !! :D

LOL Well the all seeing eye on the dollar bill is well known to be a Freemason symbol. Lots of the founding fathers were freemasons :) Nothing too occult there other than they were leaving their own little mark on the land they founded :)

And LOL about that Bank of America haha I had no idea...I thought they´d use something like "John Doe" :)

don't forget the xylobands! remember how they started blinking all on their own weeks/months later? we thought it was coldplay trying mind control, but turns out it was their illuminati pushing agenda all along! i threw mine away a long time ago, so i think i'm spared. sorry for all you suckers who saved them..

\s :angel:

Haha mine never blinked but I made them blink by tinkering with them. I guess im now my own master of the secret technology hehe