✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: Connections with the Illuminati? (This thread not to be taken seriously)

LeftrightleftArchi

Do You believe in this weird crap?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do You believe in this weird crap?

• YES, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
    • No, what idiot would ever believe in this or take the time to make such a stupid theory?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my initiation, may I recommend this video ? I saw it a while ago and it cracked me up (especially the way he is talking, like he is high on something :joy:)

OMG, you're better than me at finding these videos. Out of all the videos I've watched about Coldplay & Illuminati, I think Amy's is my favorite :P

But in the beginning of that video ^ I thought he was doing that voice as a joke :)

• Like 1

For my initiation, may I recommend this video ? I saw it a while ago and it cracked me up (especially the way he is talking, like he is high on something :joy:)

This dudes high as shit.

"First they're pushing the gay agenda and now they're pushing aliens"

"Aliens are demons might as well call this demons"

• Like 1

i listened to half of it and then couldn't figure out what the hell he was even trying to say so just gave up :joy:

The video in a nutshell:

1. Coldplay are pushing the Alien agenda like they have been pushing the Gay agenda before

2. Aliens ist just another form of Demons, so they are pushing Demons onto kids

3. They are promoting Aliens/Demons to kids (cause he says "Kids....if you want to")

4. The All-seeing eye of the Illuminati appears in several parts of the video, so they are promoting the Illuminati

5. Go to 1 and repeat 1-4 in varying order :joy:

• Like 4

As requested, my Illuminati video part ii is up! Fun to make but did take quite a while. Worth it though :D:joy:

This time we delve into Oldplay and Mylo Xyloto!

Oh my god the first one was already hilarious but this one is even better, excellent work :joy: lol Major Minus especially got me, and Jonny's banana assumption :D

• Like 1

What video editing software do you use?

Omg please don't ask me that XD

I don't really have a good software for video editing so I'm using Windows Media Maker, pure horror, can almost do nothing with it, only basic stuff.

But I mean for illuminati videos, that are in some aspect supposed to be really badly made, I guess it's enough.

Omg please don't ask me that XD

I don't really have a good software for video editing so I'm using Windows Media Maker, pure horror, can almost do nothing with it, only basic stuff.

But I mean for illuminati videos, that are in some aspect supposed to be really badly made, I guess it's enough.

I have Windows movie maker too. It works when you're on a budget. and that budget it is 0.

I wanted to get Sony Vegas or something maybe on retail, then again I also want access to adobe illustrator and photoshop on my personal computer but that's also too much to ask for [emoji28]

• Like 1

I have Windows movie maker too. It works when you're on a budget. and that budget it is 0.

I wanted to get Sony Vegas or something maybe on retail, then again I also want access to adobe illustrator and photoshop on my personal computer but that's also too much to ask for [emoji28]

just want to say the Adobe suite is so great :heart_eyes: plus you'd have not only Premiere but also After Effects :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

but it is kinda pricey. not a bad deal for all that you get, but you gotta have that money to shell out in the first place :rolleyes:

just want to say the Adobe suite is so great :heart_eyes: plus you'd have not only Premiere but also After Effects :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

but it is kinda pricey. not a bad deal for all that you get, but you gotta have that money to shell out in the first place :rolleyes:

Hmm I'll think about it, I'm probably gonna need it for the future but thanks for the suggestion