✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friendliest Poster 2015

Awards2017

Thanks so much everyone... :D I'm a bit embarrassed actually - I feel I'm just doing my bit to make this place as inclusive and welcoming for everyone as I have felt myself in my years visiting here, while at the same time not forgetting it is a forum to share, analyse, and debate views / opinions. Given the band itself always sends out a message of love, hope and acceptance (which are the things I really connect to with Coldplay and deeply believe in myself), I feel the least I can do is try to embody that a little bit in my posts! Thanks everyone who voted - I am honoured with your votes...

As for gentleparachute, that name came about when I was trying to think up a unique username that reflected myself at the time, the connection the band had with myself, and what I hoped to convey about myself, which could grow with me... Parachutes wasn't too long out and really resonated with me (both album and song), while gentleness has always been me, and the two really fit and complement each other... It felt so safe and reassuring (@Batman I really needed that gentle parachute myself at the time :)), and the words could have been lyrics written for the album :). I am glad that it resonates with some people here as well :D

• Like 3

Thanks so much everyone... :D I'm a bit embarrassed actually - I feel I'm just doing my bit to make this place as inclusive and welcoming for everyone as I have felt myself in my years visiting here, while at the same time not forgetting it is a forum to share, analyse, and debate views / opinions. Given the band itself always sends out a message of love, hope and acceptance (which are the things I really connect to with Coldplay and deeply believe in myself), I feel the least I can do is try to embody that a little bit in my posts! Thanks everyone who voted - I am honoured with your votes...

As for gentleparachute, that name came about when I was trying to think up a unique username that reflected myself at the time, the connection the band had with myself, and what I hoped to convey about myself, which could grow with me... Parachutes wasn't too long out and really resonated with me (both album and song), while gentleness has always been me, and the two really fit and complement each other... It felt so safe and reassuring (@Batman I really needed that gentle parachute myself at the time :)), and the words could have been lyrics written for the album :). I am glad that it resonates with some people here as well :D

And if there was still doubt why you deserved the award, well, you just gave the best acceptance speech I've read today! Congrats once again! I'm glad I've met people like you in this forum!

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Thank you again everyone, especially @alisbe you're a beautiful person! I'm glad you and [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] are the respective ambassadors for your regions... I voted for you guys and am very happy for your results :D Congrats both!

Wow, really?! Thank you [emoji4]

Thank you again everyone, especially @alisbe you're a beautiful person! I'm glad you and [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] are the respective ambassadors for your regions... I voted for you guys and am very happy for your results :D Congrats both!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :)

• Like 1