✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'll be able to join you this time. I can be here at 2-4 pm uk time. But, don't worry about me:blush:, this would be the first time I'd miss a listening party

And then again 7 to 8 UK time, right ? Any chance this interval could be a bit broader ?

(You know, there is a special reason for which I would like you to be there at least at the end of this Listening Party :P)

i want to join the listening party, how does it work!

Vote for the time here http://doodle.com/poll/km8kcirhgpuvhxfd and then wait for the final time/date (in this case May 20) to be announced. Download the playlist (https://mega.nz/#!ydQXAbQK!3Eb1TrbehuVHDrapcmV-qpjysI8AXoRqc_d7Z2-28gc) and then just show up at the correct time and post here while you listen with us !

And then again 7 to 8 UK time, right ? Any chance this interval could be a bit broader ?

(You know, there is a special reason for which I would like you to be there at least at the end of this Listening Party :p)

No anymore, just the times I've just wrote. I'm really curious to know why :eyes:

No anymore, just the times I've just wrote. I'm really curious to know why :eyes:

Sorry to hear - hopefully you can make it to a repeat party :) I edited your time and made a pick then. Later in the evening it is safer for me to make it since I have a visitor tomorrow during the day, so I'm going with 10 pm CET.

So see you all at the Listening Party on May 20th, 10 pm CET/4 pm EDT ! I'm already looking forward to it !

• Like 2