✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Sorry it did not take place, @karvi22 :(

By the way, to anyone who has not yet voted for the May Listening Party - please do so ! :)

No problem! You've been so nice trying to make it happen, I really appreciate that :)

Hope I can join the next one!

• Like 1

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry I've been so incredibly busy lately with midsems :/ I'll try my best to make this next one though! :) I voted for a date and playlist, there isn't a time poll up yet is there?

Yes, no time poll yet, that always comes when we have the date, otherwise it would be too complicated.

We currently have a tie between three Saturdays in May: April 13, 20 and 27. How shall we resolve it ? Seems like depending on which of them we choose either @karvi22, @Nie or @iamsue cannot participate. Can you three please review if the respective dates are still off-limits to you ?

We also currently have a tie between AROBTTH and MX :joy:

:joy: well, only way to find out is to test your hypothesis ;)

You know, actually I am beginning to like your idea :joy:

Since both of the albums are not too long, it would not even be longer than some of our other Listening Parties.

• Like 1

I don't find the link to the Google doc anymore and I don't remember which dates that I have filled in, but for me all 3 are fine.

I might be watching my nieces but at the time the Listening Party is taking place they should be sleeping.

Alright, then we have a date: Saturday, May 20 !

I will soon make a poll for the time. About the playlist, what do you all think abou Brooke's suggestion to listen to AROBTTH and MX ? Would this be ok for you or is it an unpopular idea ?

Hm, I think these two albums are too distant from each other to sound well one after another, but I'm fine with it. Both are my fav albums from Coldplay anway.

A 10 min break should help for sure. I'm up for it.

• Like 1

Time's running out to put in your vote for the time of our next Listening Party ! http://doodle.com/poll/km8kcirhgpuvhxfd

At any rate, here is already the playlist for this Saturday for you to download.

https://mega.nz/#!ydQXAbQK!3Eb1TrbehuVHDrapcmV-qpjysI8AXoRqc_d7Z2-28gc

The tracklist is as follows:

Mylo Xyloto

~~~10 min break~~~

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

+

I'm already excited, and I hope you feel the same :p

• Like 2