✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

Okay so I had two computers going both still in the queue, meanwhile, I got some tickets in the mobile app. First batch offered, 4 tickets in section 3-H (just to the side of the main stage) row 42 (about half-way up) for $79 each. Not bad, I went for them.

Just now one of my browsers offered 4 tickets FLR N Row 14 (way in the back), meh, and too late anyway.

Second browser got through, offering section 6L row 67, yikes!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep trying...I had success on the mobile app! Well I wanted something closer still. But I got Floor G. I had first bought Floor Q but I'm not going to keep those. Before that 4L and something-H had appeared but let them go in hopes of something better. This was sooo stressful.

Keep trying...I had success on the mobile app! Well I wanted something closer still. But I got Floor G. I had first bought Floor Q but I'm not going to keep those. Before that 4L and something-H had appeared but let them go in hopes of something better. This was sooo stressful.

App not available outside the US...so there :/

Floor G ain't bad, seems like most were offered the more distant floor sections.

I didn't know you were outside the US, maybe that has something to do with it? I hope not. At least you have the commercial pre-sale and public sale next week to try for.

Nah nothing to do with that. I got access with the code and everything. I just don't get anything offered so far.

That sounds like on the floor...or is it tiers? Im confused :/

All the Number sections are upper tier seating. When its 6H or 6L its still upper tier seating. The "H" or "L" are either the left or right of that section. Floor seats will only have the letter, no number.

• Like 1