✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! Does anybody know if the two extra stages that come out in the crowd are still gonna happen like we see on the seating chart or are they using the single one that just goes down the middle?

I've been curious about that. But I think it should be just as it is in the seating chart, considering all the seats are assigned... people paid for those seats around the stages. We'll find out in a couple weeks when they hit New York.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been reading in reviews from previous events that parking is $30-$40, and getting out of the lots is a nightmare. I found some much cheaper parking on parkwhiz, reserved a spot at a garage just south of the stadium for $13. A little over a mile to walk, but I wanna loose weight anyway.

We went to a huge concert last year at the same place and it was $40 for parking and we were out on the golf course and it took us 10 min to get out. It was not all that bad, as long as you remember where you park and take a look around for openings to get out.

I will check it out though, because it was a pain in the butt to get into the parking. lol

• Like 1

Two weeks!

Still seeing some tickets available. I've noticed a few too many people confused by the sections here. Someone was trying to sell section 4-H tickets as floor seats, thinking they are in section H. The seat maps aren't exactly clear. Hopefully nobody gets screwed by that.

Not sure if anyone have heard about this, but I read an article yesterday, where a Chinese media interviewed Chris recently (sadly it was already translated in Chinese and it don't have a video just an article), and in that interview, it said there will be LIVE STREAM for the first Los Angeles' show(8.20). Fans in China can watch this show from their website (http://v.qq.com/) I don't know if it will only be lived on Chinese media's website or it will be broadcast all over the world.

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone have heard about this, but I read an article yesterday, where a Chinese media interviewed Chris recently (sadly it was already translated in Chinese and it don't have a video just an article), and in that interview, it said there will be LIVE STREAM for the first Los Angeles' show(8.20). Fans in China can watch this show from their website (http://v.qq.com/) I don't know if it will only be lived on Chinese media's website or it will be broadcast all over the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. LA is logistically the best place to setup for a live video stream, if indeed it is video. I've yet to see anything about it.

Now, while searching around, I did find this. Apparently, Stargate will do a short set before the show.

• Like 1

Emails are out about parking and such. $40/car. Lots open at 3pm. Doors at 5:30.

There's also parking at an off-site lot for $20 plus $5 shuttle.

I got parking in a similar area for $13 on parkwhiz, anyone can park elsewhere or take Metro and hop on the shuttle to the stadium.

• Like 1

huge news for me that Chris said they will try to play in China next year :bliss: super excited for this stream and the possible concert :loveshower::loveshower:

• Like 1

Also I know I've asked before.. but I'm traveling alone from Canada to La to see them and was hoping maybe meeting up with some coldplayers maybe even hitch a ride from the city or the beaches would be doing me a huge solid I can pay for gas if needed or maybe food and drinks? Probably a long shot but thought I'd try :)

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

You probably have a better shot meeting them before the show. Hang around the back area by the stage trucks and catch them as they arrive. Even though there is a second show, they are out of there within minutes of leaving the stage. Chris lives in LA, he'll be home before many of us reach our cars.

That sucks...we bought tickets in "Section A" specifically because there were supposed to be 2 side stages and one was next to section A. We would have never paid what we did for our tickets if they had posted this stage layout.

72158s.gif

Stage layout finally updated