✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy that they at least opted for a large stadium instead of doing small venues like the Hollywood Bowl. Thank the Lord.

I saw them at the Home Depot Center in 2009 and they had a pit. They really NEED to have one here for the Rose Bowl or I'll be so disappointed.

How cool! It will be my first US show ever, so Im excited :) However I don't want any of you guys to be anywhere close to me during the show, cuz Im a hazard when I dance haha Though I assume most people here will go for front row anyway :D

I'd actually like to! Haha I scream like crazy, I dance, jump, sing. Im so hyped! And this is going to be my very very very first Coldplay concert I've waited for 6 years just to see them. And I can't wait!!!

• Like 2

That probably takes some time to get used to. Heck there are people who are born here who forget.

I'll keep my eye on Ticketmaster to see if they post a seating chart for this show. Just a warning, the Rose Bowl is a pain in the ass to get to. It's situated in an arroyo, and the parking is on a golf course. If you drive in, bring snacks for after because it will take a very, very long time to exit that infernal parking lot.

Exactly. I've been there multiple times, I got out til 2 am stuck in the parking lot

Anyone who has been to a concert at this stadium and can recommend what the best section/seats are?

I have been to the rose bowl multiple times (my group works there sometimes) I would honestly say that the lower seats (you're closer) facing the stage has an amazing view of everything. If you can't get those then I'd recommend the side seats that are also lower, closer to the GA section

• Like 1

I'd actually like to! Haha I scream like crazy, I dance, jump, sing. Im so hyped! And this is going to be my very very very first Coldplay concert I've waited for 6 years just to see them. And I can't wait!!!

Oh wow very first concert! How exciting!!! You'll LOVE it :)

• Like 1

Could there still be standing around and behind the seated floor or will all the floor be seated you think? Also how did you find that link? :)

It's here in the "from the artist" box on the right with VIP info.. I was just poking around :rolleyes:

And maybe?? I don't know if Rose Bowl generally splits up the floor that way but I guess it's possible

I'm semi-freaking out. However, seems like hope is not all lost, lots of people are getting okay seats a while after the sales.

Yes , makes me think its worth trying again if you immediately get crappy seats. However form what I gather so far there seems to be no seat somewhat close to the stage on the field for less then $400? Im kinda hoping to get a tier close to the stage then instead ?