✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 40 minutes on hold I got through to a rep and he said they weren't doing refunds on Coldplay tickets but then I argued that the rose bowl has a 72 hour refund policy so he looked into it and gave me my refund after all. Went from 6H to 20L row 34.. At $80 a pop not too shabby at all!

I'm so sad. I kept getting crap seats - like row 73 and I just couldn't do it. We need 4 tickets, but I even tried 2 using a Macbook, iMac, iPad and iPhone! LOL I was using both the citi code and the coldplay presale code. The odds were not in my favor today :( But KROQ is giving away tickets and there's another presale next week. I don't need to be front row, but I really don't want to be in freaking row 73.

:worried::sick: Did you get offered any on the tiers? Or did you only want to be on the field?

I also got these seats

Section FLR D, Row 4, Seat 3

Section FLR D, Row 4, Seat 4

I'm kind of having buyers remorse and can't believe I dropped 1,500 for tickets. Oy.

I got the VIP package and I'm not totally sure what it includes, I just got so caught up in the excitement and the count downs.

Does anyone know exactly what this includes? Am I a complete moron?

Guys, I'm so confused by the seating, I got two sets of two seats the first set is here

Section 18-L, Row 20, Seat 5

Section 18-L, Row 20, Seat 6

Are these floor or are they way up in the stadium seats?

Check your seats here!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/copa-america-centenario-pasadena-venue-pasadena-california-06-04-2016/event/0B00503597F01371?artistid=2179595&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Floor G ain't bad, seems like most were offered the more distant floor sections.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound as if i were ungrateful for them...I really am happy that I was able to get them! :) I was just upset that they cost so much and the only way to be in the front was if you were willing to pay the ridiculous amount.

I also got these seats

Section FLR D, Row 4, Seat 3

Section FLR D, Row 4, Seat 4

I'm kind of having buyers remorse and can't believe I dropped 1,500 for tickets. Oy.

I got the VIP package and I'm not totally sure what it includes, I just got so caught up in the excitement and the count downs.

Does anyone know exactly what this includes? Am I a complete moron?

Jesus ! LOL Well as long as you can afford it thats ok I guess? :) And Im sure they are awesome places! Check out the description about VIP tickets packages here!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/zfz1l1?ac_link=ntm_coldplay16_merchslot_vip

Nothing in the floor at all. I ended up finally getting some decent seats at 3:00. Sec 3H, Row 15. I'm going to see if I can get anything better in the KROQ presale next week, but I'm happy enough with these and at least they aren't the horrible ones in Row 73 I was getting this morning!

I must say Im truly happy for my tickets! They are just right in the area closest to the stage but so you can see the stage from the front and not from the side...Im going to sleep very thankful!

Hope most of us who tried to get tickets for this got some! Cuz we are the ones who deserve them first :D

• Like 1

Sorry I didn't mean to sound as if i were ungrateful for them...I really am happy that I was able to get them! :) I was just upset that they cost so much and the only way to be in the front was if you were willing to pay the ridiculous amount.

Floor G is awesome! Are they the VIP tickets or did you just get really lucky?

I was lucky enough to grab 4 tickets. Trying to figure out which are the best of them. I got Section 5H row 12 and Section 20L row 21.. Which are better? Thanks!

Not sure but section 20 seems to be partially in the grey area, however the L area should be in the visible side. 5 looks a bit further away but you may have a better frontal look of the stage there. Check your seats here

http://www.ticketmaster.com/copa-america-centenario-pasadena-venue-pasadena-california-06-04-2016/event/0B00503597F01371?artistid=2179595&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=11

Floor G is awesome! Are they the VIP tickets or did you just get really lucky?

You mean $1500 lucky? *LOL* Yeah those are the pricey ones, mostly sold with the VIP packages. I think they are wildly overpriced, but I understand people wanting to splurge as there really is no GA area

You mean $1500 lucky? *LOL* Yeah those are the pricey ones, mostly sold with the VIP packages. I think they are wildly overpriced, but I understand people wanting to splurge as there really is no GA area

From what I could tell, I think the VIPs are mostly all "inside" the arms. It says first 10 rows are the $725 tickets, and rows 11-25 are $495. But I couldn't tell if Sec G is within the first 25 rows.

We bought VIP tickets for the Hollywood Bowl show during MX and they were "only" $275... I hate that Coldplay didn't do a whole GA floor like they do in Europe.

From what I could tell, I think the VIPs are mostly all "inside" the arms. It says first 10 rows are the $725 tickets, and rows 11-25 are $495. But I couldn't tell if Sec G is within the first 25 rows.

I think not, judging from this concert seating chart of the venue below...looks like first 25 rows would be within B/C/D on the Ticketmaster chart.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/rose-bowl/seating-chart/concert-94230

Not sure but section 20 seems to be partially in the grey area, however the L area should be in the visible side. 5 looks a bit further away but you may have a better frontal look of the stage there. Check your seats here

So I should stick with section 5H?