✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

All the Number sections are upper tier seating. When its 6H or 6L its still upper tier seating. The "H" or "L" are either the left or right of that section. Floor seats will only have the letter, no number.

Ok that explains some. I can see tier 19, row 42 on the seat map , so I guess the view looks similarly to the one @lv156 linked me from above? Would you say its accurate?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the seating system here. I was assuming H or L was the sub-section, which it seems I'm right with that, but the row numbers are different. It runs K-A from bottom up, then starts 1-77. So Row 42 is about mid-level, a few rows below that picture.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the seating system here. I was assuming H or L was the sub-section, which it seems I'm right with that, but the row numbers are different. It runs K-A from bottom up, then starts 1-77. So Row 42 is about mid-level, a few rows below that picture.

Yes I seem to have located it now on the Rose Bowl Seating chart at seatgeek.com. I just think I got some great tickets judging from that view! Or am I wrong? I just cant seem to believe it I guess as they were the only tickets I got offered LOL

• Like 1

Thank you for that! I found my seats exactly, right at the beginning of row 42. It still seems too good a view to be true when I just got offered these tickets only....I need someone to pinch me LOL

I bought two sets of tickets

16H Row 3 115-116

FLRN Row 11 11-12

Then my husband surprised me by buying me Floor A row 13. They were $500 each. ouch

Hopefully I can sell the other two pairs of tickets.

What a great surprise!!! great husband you have :D

Did anyone get a pop-up window for a Coldplay contest after you purchased your tickets. It said for every $10 you donate you get an entry into a contest where you can get front row seats. I donated but when I got the receipt for the donation there was no mention of the Coldplay contest. Just not sure if this was legit.

@Jedi Leo....it doesn't matter where those seats are, the only important thing is that you're in Row 42

LOOOL I thought of that too! haha Turns out they are great seats so close to the stage: awesome view! Reminds me of those I had at Wembley during Viva tour but I paid almost double there for that section. Im feeling lucky and "drunk and high" LOL Did you get your tickets?

Ah yes, same view as mine. (I got the beginning seats). Did you choose these among others you got offered or were they the only ones you got too?

Best of my offers

it doesn't matter where those seats are, the only important thing is that you're in Row 42

We didn't get to heaven but we made it close

• Like 1

Did anyone get a pop-up window for a Coldplay contest after you purchased your tickets. It said for every $10 you donate you get an entry into a contest where you can get front row seats. I donated but when I got the receipt for the donation there was no mention of the Coldplay contest. Just not sure if this was legit.

I donated too. I got a receipt too but no mention of Coldplay either. I think its legit though.

i think it is legit. chris has a clean drinking water initiative going on in india.

• Like 1

I'm so sad. I kept getting crap seats - like row 73 and I just couldn't do it. We need 4 tickets, but I even tried 2 using a Macbook, iMac, iPad and iPhone! LOL I was using both the citi code and the coldplay presale code. The odds were not in my favor today :( But KROQ is giving away tickets and there's another presale next week. I don't need to be front row, but I really don't want to be in freaking row 73.

I'm so sad. I kept getting crap seats - like row 73 and I just couldn't do it. We need 4 tickets, but I even tried 2 using a Macbook, iMac, iPad and iPhone! LOL I was using both the citi code and the coldplay presale code. The odds were not in my favor today :( But KROQ is giving away tickets and there's another presale next week. I don't need to be front row, but I really don't want to be in freaking row 73.

I think it's harder when you try to get 4 seats together. Your always so lucky with Coldplay...I'm sure you'll win tickets or something.