✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now! Like maybe 10 min ago. It is the last floor section, and since I am already in row 3, it was not that big of a change, besides the price. :)

You're on the floor row 3? Thats amazing man! :) How much did those tickets cost if I may ask?

Sorry... I will clarify. Row 3 of section 10. WHICH is not that much farther than section M on the floor. haha

A ha ok haha Makes more sense :) I can see why you´d keep those. Im happy Im on the tiers as well...without GA I figure you either have very front rows or behind you´re probably gonna be stuck not seeing much (unless you´re unusually tall hehe)

I'm kinda concerned about my tickets. DH bought floor seats in section A. When I looked on stub hub there aren't any tickets for sale in that section and it's the only section in the entire place that's grey. What does that mean? The tickets are will call only so is that why?

The VIP tickets are Will Call only, and you need to show ID and the credit card you used. This is to try to prevent scalping, and why they're not on stub hub. We are in Sec C :)

The VIP tickets are Will Call only, and you need to show ID and the credit card you used. This is to try to prevent scalping, and why they're not on stub hub. We are in Sec C :)

Hey Dianne!! I am pretty sure we are meeting again here on the forums! Long time no chat!! :D Section C? So jealous!! I will have to steal all your photos!! hahaha

Hey Guys, I really wanna to go to this concert but right now I'm in China and the connection here is really bad and a lot of websites are blocked. If someone gets 2 spare tickets around Block K/G I would love to buy them!!! Thank you so much for your help!! Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys, I really wanna to go to this concert but right now I'm in China and the connection here is really bad and a lot of websites are blocked. If someone gets 2 spare tickets around Block K/G I would love to buy them!!! Thank you so much for your help!! Chris

They had seat for $500 at K. lol That is all that I saw listed.

That sucks :/ I don't really get any tickets. I only got a pair in the beginning which I bought. Your best bet perhaps is to keep an eye on the ticket sale/exchange threads here and see if you can buy some tickets there at the right price, no scalpers :)

I'm in section C too! Did you end up buying a VIP package or were you able to get them there for a lower price?

I'm in section C too! Did you end up buying a VIP package or were you able to get them there for a lower price?

My husband bought vip for us - we are in row 11, but looking at the seating chart, it's really 8th row. I figure I've been lucky enough to have seen them for free so many times, might as well splurge this time. ;)

My husband bought vip for us - we are in row 11, but looking at the seating chart, it's really 8th row. I figure I've been lucky enough to have seen them for free so many times, might as well splurge this time. ;)

I'm in row 11 too! Glad to know there will be fellow coldplayers close by:cheesy: Haha I haven't been as lucky with winning tickets, but since I usually go for mid-range/lower price tickets, I figured I'd splurge this time too and buy a college graduation present to myself... need to have a least one coldplay VIP experience at some point! I didn't realize it was actually an 8th row seat, so that makes it even more exciting! Thanks for pointing that out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi fellow Coldplayers! A couple of years ago when they played at the Hollywood Bowl, I passed out a bunch of glow sticks for my section at the Hollywood Bowl. I would like to repeat this for this concert, but I'd want to take the challenge and attempt to spell out COLDPLAY in the crowd. Anyone up for the challenge? Please message me.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi fellow Coldplayers! A couple of years ago when they played at the Hollywood Bowl, I passed out a bunch of glow sticks for my section at the Hollywood Bowl. I would like to repeat this for this concert, but I'd want to take the challenge and attempt to spell out COLDPLAY in the crowd. Anyone up for the challenge? Please message me.

Thanks!

THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME