✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floor G is awesome! Are they the VIP tickets or did you just get really lucky?

I think it appears I just got very lucky! :) They're not VIP, I wasn't willing to spend that much no matter how much I wanted to be closer, I've got school books to buy. lol

• Like 1

Debating on whether I should return the extra two pairs I bought or try to sell them. I'm concerned that I might not be able to get face value for them. The concert didn't sell out nearly as quick as I thought.

Well if you return them you'll for sure get face value back for them. :)

I think the concert will eventually sell out though, especially after the Superbowl.

I just noticed, does anyone else's shipping details on ticketmaster say Canadian Standard Mail??? haha found it weird...I don't live in Canada. :shrug:

Seats in the grey area aren't being sold though

Ah ok good to know! Still worthy though checking what seat one has if its in the 20 section. I personally would take a good tier even if bit further from the stage then closer being stuck on a total side view :/

I'm gonna stick with section 5H row 12

Yeah that sounds like the best bet for a good seat :) I also would prefer a more central position than being all on the side, even though its always hard to guess if you don't know the venue! (as some of us don't hehe)

Congrats to all who got tickets!!

It does look like most of us who tried did actually get something which we are satisfied with? Its sad none of us will actually be in the first rows (because thats where we usually belong, not "swallowed in the back of the stadium sea" hehe), but at least it seems to be we all got good seats :) What do you guys think?

Was just browsing for tickets for fun and I keep getting the "Unable to process your request" thing. I wonder if it means all tickets were sold out already the day the pre-sale started?

I kept getting that while trying to buy tickets. I kept clearing my cookies, every few times, so TM couldn't see how many times I was trying.

I'd actually like to! Haha I scream like crazy, I dance, jump, sing. Im so hyped! And this is going to be my very very very first Coldplay concert I've waited for 6 years just to see them. And I can't wait!!!

My first time at a CP concert too! I'm so excited!! Maybe I'll see you guys there haha :)

• Like 1

Have you all kept looking?

I was able to score tickets finally on Saturday night, after popping on and off. So far they seem to be the best I have seen, which are really not the best yet. lol

Section 10-L, Row 3, Seat 15

Section 10-L, Row 3, Seat 16

But I mean, after totally failing with Adele, I would rather have ANY seat then be in the parking lot crying. lol

Have you all kept looking?

I was able to score tickets finally on Saturday night, after popping on and off. So far they seem to be the best I have seen, which are really not the best yet. lol

Section 10-L, Row 3, Seat 15

Section 10-L, Row 3, Seat 16

But I mean, after totally failing with Adele, I would rather have ANY seat then be in the parking lot crying. lol

Did you buy them? Glad you found some tickets! Yes not many offers to be sure.... I found one pair of tickets in section 19 and I sure as heck am glad I grabbed them! :)

Did you buy them? Glad you found some tickets! Yes not many offers to be sure.... I found one pair of tickets in section 19 and I sure as heck am glad I grabbed them! :)

Oh yes I grabbed them. That morning I had tried and LOST them when I clicked out some how. These happened to be "better" so I for sure grabbed them. I was NOT missing out.

I'm kinda concerned about my tickets. DH bought floor seats in section A. When I looked on stub hub there aren't any tickets for sale in that section and it's the only section in the entire place that's grey. What does that mean? The tickets are will call only so is that why?

I'm kinda concerned about my tickets. DH bought floor seats in section A. When I looked on stub hub there aren't any tickets for sale in that section and it's the only section in the entire place that's grey. What does that mean? The tickets are will call only so is that why?

Where did he buy them from? If from Ticketmaster, I would not worry!

Ticketmaster has a live chat if you want to ask any question about your order.