✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-15] Coldplay on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they will just be the musical guest. Do musical guests take part in skits? Don't watch this show but think they only do fun skits with their interviewing guests. Hope that wo t be the case though

Looks like they will just be the musical guest. Do musical guests take part in skits? Don't watch this show but think they only do fun skits with their interviewing guests. Hope that wo t be the case though

9303289b1ddc5073dbfa781c6c3a8eba.jpg

According to tvguide, Coldplay will only perform

That probably won't happen this time around. But who knows? His show happens every day so there's definitely a possibility for that in the future.

I know that probably won't happen but at least I can dream about it haha

• Like 2

This is a night show, right ? Is this pre-recorded or live ?

Cause yesterday at just before 4 am I spotted a queue in 49th St and asked them if they were waiting for Coldplay. They said "No that's next street, we're waiting for Jimmy Fallon" (where Coldplay, ironically, will be tonight :D). At 4am people are queuing up for this evening show ?!

• Like 1

This is a night show, right ? Is this pre-recorded or live ?

Cause yesterday at just before 4 am I spotted a queue in 49th St and asked them if they were waiting for Coldplay. They said "No that's next street, we're waiting for Jimmy Fallon" (where Coldplay, ironically, will be tonight :D). At 4am people are queuing up for this evening show ?!

It's taped beforehand but I thought they recorded it in the afternoon (i don't know). A 4am queue seems weird :wtf:

and there was an interview!

episode-0433-pictured-musician-chris-martin-during-an-interview-with-picture-id515768330

omg yes!! :dance: