✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-15] Coldplay on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird because it seems like they never even tried to promote HFTW.

Yeah they have had so many opportunities to promote it and make it a huge hit (*hint* Superbowl *hint*). But sometimes I feel like they don't even like the song themselves... [emoji23]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah they have had so many opportunities to promote it and make it a huge hit (*hint* Superbowl *hint*). But sometimes I feel like they don't even like the song themselves... [emoji23]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

chris did say today on the howard show that they did not use the super bowl to promote their band. he did actually use the word "promote". counter intuitive, i know.

• Like 1

Nice little interview. Not very deep but at least we learned that BM suggested this crap and Chris "couldn't say now because we invited him".

Also did you note Chris' politeness of never wanting to sit down before the host does ?

He did it back in 2011. He's very polite and humble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd_LDmLM6JQ

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/rd_LDmLM6JQ

True !

That also struck me when I saw Chris in real life for the first time, he was every bit as polite and humble as I always thought he was. I also watched him interact with roadies and technical staff from the show - he was always friendly.

• Like 1

Not completely sure but I take it they're joking about receiving a text message from John Lennon.

Thank you. They are mummling somehow so I can't hear clearly. I guess it was because of "Believe in love" so they mentioned that J.Lennon would be proud,right?

Yeah and media wants to force it,but in a fact those are not rainbow colors AT ALL because it's a color spectrum!

As far as I know it's not the same and it's notable when you look at color spectrum that it's not rainbow. At least I see it..